SOLD - 2022 BMW 540i White Exterior/Cognac Interior - Low Mileage M Sport - 30 months left - Lease Transfer

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 BMW 540i M Sport

MSRP: $66,745
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $865
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $926

Current mileage: 5,600 ( I still drive the car on occasion)
Maturity mileage: 36,125
Effective miles per month: 1,017
Maturity date: 03/21/2025

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES - Shipping at buyers expense

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in great condition: no chips, dings, scratches, rips in the leather or signs of wear. I bought the car while I was still driving to my office, however I now work from home, thus minimal use and miles. Interior is cognac which looks fantastic (imo) and has the M sport package with 20 inch wheels and extended shadowline.
I can send more pictures if needed.

Photos:

You’re basically offering a demo 540 at a premium to brand new. Good luck but you will have hard time moving it here.

Where’s that deal? I’ll get a new one right now.

Even with minimal use and miles and WFH? Lol

Always on the hunt for a deal lol

I’ll save you time and humiliation. List it on swapalease. It’d still be tough there though

Maybe you can enlighten me what a new 540 is leasing for since I seem to be out of my depth here. Or maybe what a 2022 has leased for.

Yours is not new though. Best case you’re offering a demo. @IAC recently had a 540 demo deal with payment right around the 1% of MSRP mark.

1 Like

Beautiful color combo… for having 1k miles/mo, dont think this is as terrible of a deal as others are saying, especially for a post-facelift m-sport 540i (not a base 530i with 7.5k miles/yr like many advertised)… Would be a stronger deal without the due at signing, but guess that’s obvious :rofl:

Wife and I are fully remote too, but wish I had a real reason to entertain getting this

1 Like

Appreciate that. And I’m not opposed to changing the cash due, was just trying to recoup a little from original deal.

1 Like

Damn every lease swap on here is getting depressing… if you don’t want it move along. Write your negative comments in your diary and read them to yourself before you go to sleep if you need to get them out.

3 Likes

Thanks for the comment!

SOLD - Mods can close