2022 Blue Chevrolet Bolt EUV Launch Edition - $433.13/mo, $625 transfer fee - that's it - SOLD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Bolt EUV Launch Edition BLUE

MSRP: $44,500
Monthly payment (pre-tax):
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $433.13

Current mileage: ~11,500
Maturity mileage: 45,000
Effective miles per month: 1250
Maturity date: 08/05/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I got heavy discounts on this lease at signing and they are passed to you.

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• Great condition, i take great care of the car inside and out
  • Good tire wear (mismatched front right tire bc michigan roads suck)
  • All the bells and whistles:
    Supercruise (free for another 2.5 years),
    sunroof,
    upgraded audio,
    DCFC,
    vented/heated seats,
    wireless charging pad,
    rear usb ports,
    rear heated seats, 1
    20/240 V wall charger (comes with NEMA 14-50 adapter),
    special premier badge and wheels,
    lane keep assist,
    auto wipers

This car is rare and at an incredibly low monthly payment!

Photos:

• Will take and upload after work

pretty solid deal for what sounds like a loaded bolt euv!

whatever happened to the recall on bolts. all resolved now? just curious.

IIRC, the EUV didn’t have the faulty cell issue.

1 Like

While this isnt a bad deal in the current market I wouldn’t call a car of which there are over 100k units on US roads as “rare”.

There are nowhere near 100k Bolt EUV’s (and especially not ‘launch editions’) on the road. I realize it’s not radically different from the regular Bolt, but still, I think OP’s claim is fairly accurate here.

There are over 100k bolts on US roads. That’s a fact. (https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/chevrolet/bolt-ev/chevrolet-bolt-ev-sales-numbers/). If you think the “Launch edition” makes it “rare” well that’s your opinion.

I just find it funny how a little while back people here were trashing a guy that had a 330 zhp saying it’s not rare (Buyout or turn in BMW 340i ZHP edition? - #7 by jeisensc)

So I stand by my statement. Saying a bolt is rare is like saying a 2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR “Special Edition” is rare…

You quoted my post, I never trashed the OP. I said it’s not a good retail piece, which I stand by. Only OP can decide whether to keep it.

This isn’t the standard Bolt…it’s the EUV. They are different models, and you don’t see many of these around yet. I don’t think you need to trash OP for calling it rare, that’s all.

3 Likes

I stand by my statement - I said it was a niche piece. We never said it wasn’t rare - just that an FXX ZHP doesn’t have the same draw as an earlier ZHP or other specal editions.

2 Likes

Given the production stoppage and the fact that there will be no more Launch Edition EUVs made… I stand by that this variant of the vehicle is rare. It has special badging and special painted alloy wheels on top of a lighted charge port door which the normal models do not come equipped with from the factory.

Regardless of the semantics of rare, nothing has been changed about the price of the lease because of the “rare” statement I made. Still a fantastic lease deal considering what you’re getting (and I consider myself lucky for getting such a great price on the vehicle before the market went nuts) which I would be happy to pass on to someone else on this forum if interested!

2 Likes

Yes it’s a good deal on a good EV. I dont think you’ll have any trouble with someone picking it up.

1 Like