2022 Audi Q7 55 Premium Plus - Deal Check

Have you done some research, looked at pricing from Audi dealers on here and on Audi-specific forums? What have you found?

conversation happened after the deal. They are clearing 2022 inventory.

Thereā€™s definitely no shortage of Q5s. Most dealers seem to have a ton of them. If they keep cranking them at this pace there will be a huge surplus in December. Looks like some dealers have many Q7s too. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m thinking that thereā€™s a chance Audi lowers the Q7 MF in December.

oh man! in that case i would have waited few more weeks :frowning: i really needed Q7 but it is around 70k and out of my budget.

Which dealer did you get 15% off msrp?

Local dealer Ellisville, MO

Just want to confirm if this was pre-incentive. If yes, then it is the best deal I have seen on this SUV, so far.

It includes the incentive

Itā€™s over all, what does pre-incentive mean?

Pre-incentive is the discount off MSRP before any lease/manufacturer incentives.

What incentives were included in your deal? Loyalty?

There is 2k manufacturer rebate and rest is the bargain by my side. Almost all 2022 models are subjected to manufacturer rebate. I found on Audiusa website and the same has been offered by dealer.

Accounting for that $2k incentive, your discount off MSRP was 10%. You did well, since most brokers are advertising that same deal.

1 Like

Arenā€™t they advertising 10% on the 2013 models? 10% on 2022 may be closer to okay especially if itā€™s a chip shortage package.

Who is? Brokers?

Yes I thought your comment was about brokers

Yeah LH brokers are advertising 10% on MSRP but not mentioning about 2k rebate. if they include 2k+10% then definitely skip the hassle of bargaining with local dealers and take it from LH brokers. Very hard to bargain , i spent almost 6 hrs at dealership test driving 2-3 vehicles and showing interest on closing the deal same day.

Everyone qualifies for that rebate. It is a manufacturer incentive.

I donā€™t recall the last time I negotiated a car deal in person. It is usually a waste of time. For my last 3 car deals, I did all negotiations via email and a few calls. I only walked into the dealership to finalize the deal by signing paperwork (pre-Covid) and picking up the car.

2 Likes
  1. Really wanted a Q7 among Audiā€™s lineup

2. Previous vehicle was a Highlander

3. Posted a ā€œWantedā€ ad where 6 out of 7 choices were 3-row SUVs or minivans.

Doesnā€™t take Hercule Poirot to deduce you really wanted a 3-row vehicle, right?

1 Like

Lol! Audi was really not in my list at all when i initially started looking for car, my friend took me for a test drive Q7. I liked it very much. I test drove Q5 as well and I liked the drive of both the vehicles. Had to consider Q5 because of the deal and almost fits in my budget too . All these near by Kia , Hyundai and Toyota dealers mark up prices like 5-15k if the vehicle is in stock. I donā€™t want to pay premium prices for non-luxury vehicles and considered Q5. You cannot change what is written for youā€¦LOL!

I contacted few brokers here for Rx350/X3/Volvo as well . Either i have to drive over 600-1000 miles or pay for shipping which is around $1500. Anyway i am in immediate need of vehicle and tried several ways to close what ever feels good for me.

I donā€™t understand the reason for pointing my previous posts?

Where are you getting the discount on q7? My local dealers are selling only in msrp and no discount.