2022 Audi Q7 55 Premium Plus - Deal Check

I hope you are aware that Audi normally offers a 3 months pull ahead program if you lease or finance a new Audi. What will it cost you to fix the scratch?

One more reason I would not recommend buying it out.

Check out this thread for credit unions offering decent rates on new and used cars.

Scratch fix estimate is $1300.

@Bluemkn57cars: One more reason I would not recommend buying it out.

Would you recommend I finance? If I finance it’s going to be underwater as well even at a low interest rate. Thanks for the interest rate link, looks like I could get down to 3.3% which isn’t too bad.

$1,300? Is that an actual quote from a decent shop, or a scare tactic from the dealership? If this is actually just a scratch, there is no way. Even the most reputable of shops aren’t charging $1,300 to spray a panel.

I looked at estimate again, I was wrong on number - actual estimate is $1,158.34. I took it in to the shop I’ve used before. I’m in Bay Area (norcal) so I feel like everything is inflated pricing.

Wow, that is insanely high (if it is only a simple respray.

Not the current deal you have.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

@iwantanaudi - Are you married to this SUV? Do you have a Penfed membership? If not, you can read more about it here: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Fyi, there are currently no Penfed incentives on the Q7 this month. You have to be a member for at least 60 days to be able to generate a certificate for additional savings on a lease or finance.

I am a current owner of 2019 Q8 Premium Plus. My lease was expiring on Jan 5 2023. I leased for 3/45.
My payoff was $45k in May 2022. I had 25k miles in june. I went ahead and bought out the Q8 in May.
Get 2.24% 72 month financing from my local CU.
Monthly payments $634 includes Tax plus payoff plus Gap. I already had Audi Care till 45k.
I did not bought any Extended warranty. Q8 is in Mint condition no issues. TIRES and brakes are still good at current 30k they will easily go till 40k…

My advice to you is forget the Extended warranty, keep the Tires till they last. You can easily sell it in a year or so when leases numbers come back to earth.

When I finance my Q8 the appraisal was $68k
In may 22… I think I paid $69k when I leased in 2019 with 15% discount…

F*** this car market lol. I just had an accident and I am praying it is not a total loss. Is that a good deal? I guess if you only compare it to deals you can get this year because 2 years ago this would be an hilariously bad deal. If you can afford to wait a bit - see what things look like in the near future as supply increases and demand drops

Don’t know if dealers are telling the truth or not, one of the dealers i had Q5 from them yesterday saying the supply is not going to be normal anytime soon. This shortage will continue few more years . He gave me almost 15% off MSRP($54,500) on 2022 Q5 45 S premium plus. I got it for 47k with %3.99 60 month finance.

he said there’s a massive shortage and then proceeded to give you 15% off MSRP?

5 Likes

Have you done some research, looked at pricing from Audi dealers on here and on Audi-specific forums? What have you found?

conversation happened after the deal. They are clearing 2022 inventory.

There’s definitely no shortage of Q5s. Most dealers seem to have a ton of them. If they keep cranking them at this pace there will be a huge surplus in December. Looks like some dealers have many Q7s too. That’s why I’m thinking that there’s a chance Audi lowers the Q7 MF in December.

oh man! in that case i would have waited few more weeks :frowning: i really needed Q7 but it is around 70k and out of my budget.

Which dealer did you get 15% off msrp?

Local dealer Ellisville, MO

Just want to confirm if this was pre-incentive. If yes, then it is the best deal I have seen on this SUV, so far.

It includes the incentive

It’s over all, what does pre-incentive mean?

Pre-incentive is the discount off MSRP before any lease/manufacturer incentives.

What incentives were included in your deal? Loyalty?