2022 4Runner TRD Pro - Lease Numbers - Help Needed

Can you please help me make sense of this lease offer?

2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro - Lime Green

The dealers numbers come out to $1,500 drive off and $767 monthly, but when I type it into the calculator it comes out to $650 monthly. Where is the discrepancy?

MSRP - $55,765
Residual - $ 42,381
36 month 10k mile lease
7.75% tax rate
$370 dealer doc fee
$700 sec deposit

Have you confirmed the actual MF and RV?

Goodness gracious, the difference is the taxes. $4400+ “out of area tax”!?!?!

1 Like

You mean the 7.75% tax rate?

On your lease worksheet they were showing 4400 and some dollars for out of area taxes, whatever those are…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Add those back in and amortize with the interest over 36 months and your payment is probably pretty close.

1 Like

I like that… out of area taxes…

Seems like that’s 7.75% of the sales price

I guess it’s called the tax for us dealing with you as a remote customer, LOL

They are trying to say that you have to pay sales tax on the full price of the vehicle upfront even though it is a lease since I’m in CA and they aren’t ?

Are you buying out of state? CA has a max doc fee of $85

I’m a simple man - I see TRD Pro, I scream FINANCE IT!

Dealer must be out of state and must not have any business relationship with your state. Or is very lazy. You are getting hit with the dealer’s state tax and the buyers state tax.

1 Like

Yeah, this would seem to be a very hard pass.

I must be a complete simpleton because I see TRD pro and I can’t figure out what the premium is for🤪

4 Likes

Buy it. But if you’re gonna lease that’s not a bad deal at all considering what these sell for.

If that’s a $4400 premium over msrp it’s below average for sure for lime rush.

Yes from out of state

If you don’t buy it I will. Let me know

3 Likes

Not showing a TRD PRO in that color and msrp in CA in Ground or build status :face_with_monocle:

Probably working out lease numbers on a car that isn’t yet built.

Got a black 22 4runner Pro in Ca, you buying? :money_mouth_face:

Said he is getting from out of state…though I also CA tagged so perhaps a nearby state.