2021 X3 M40i. $69k MSRP- $745/Month. 32 Months Remaining. (Pending Transfer In Progress)

, , , , , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:

MSRP: $68,895
Monthly payment (pre-tax): pending transfer in progress
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 1055
Maturity mileage: 30,015
Effective miles per month: 875+
Maturity date: 5/14/2024

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): $2550 ( due upon buyers credit approval)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: BMW F/S
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in excellent condition! No accidents nor damages. Still has some factory protective plastics in place. 3 year CARPRO CQuartz Ceramic coating applied to paint. Very fun and quick! Fully optioned out for an X3 M40i. Available now, no waiting with the features you want. See photo of window sticker for packages. I love this vehicle but I ordered the new full size Bronco from last year and the one I spec’d out is finally starting production and should be taking delivery within the next 3 or 4 months. I sourced this vehicle from a lovely broker on this forum.

Photos:

Please add cash due amount to the title. GLWT

Cash due on credit approval? Interesting.

What happens if the deal falls thru in stages 2 or 3? Do you return it?

Yes, once BMW F/S approves the buyers credit, I will require the down payment shortly after. Short of the buyer having auto insurance issues or having drivers licensing problems (both of which I am not responsible for) It also acts as a non refundable deposit. It will also weed out the indecisive people that change their mind midway thru the process. I have gone thru that twice in the past and it was a huge waste of my time. Only under certain circumstances I may return the down payment. For ex: death of the buyer(s) or if the vehicle is totaled during the transfer process while vehicle is still under my possession.

I understand it is a large sum of money to be giving to a stranger so I am %100 percent open to using an escrow service paid for by the buyer. For ex: www.escrow.com.

I think you can do better than 4k down. With the transfer fee and cash this is nearly 900/mo + tax, i get the market but this is atrocious

7 Likes

Ahem, it’s not 4k! It’s 3950!

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s horrible. And the non-refundable “deposit” is offensive. Can get behind a new X3M for this price.

3 Likes

You are not wrong, I could do better but im not in extreme need to transfer this too quickly.

Hmm… seems like an odd approach no? Maybe more takers on SAL at this price point? If you want to move it here I’d at least cut the cash due to 2k… if you’re not in a rush well… just leave it as is I guess, unlikely anyone here will want it

1 Like

I don’t want my time wasted by people that change their mind midway thru the process (has happened to me twice in the past), surely you understand that? Offensive? Probably not.

Yeah, it is not within the norm but worth a shot. It is on SAL as well. While I am open to working out an agreeable down payment, most people on SAL are just nuts and super demanding. What ever happened to talking to people “normally” these days, if normal is still a thing these days…

I’m going to speak for only myself here - I am not attacking you or trying to shit on your deal. Just giving you advice so you don’t waste your own time with an unrealistic ask - this is a very nice car and you can ask for whatever you want but that doesn’t mean it makes sense.

I agree, most SAL people automatically lowball offer 0 DAS and it’s downright frustrating, I’ve done it 2 times before and the same shit happens every time. But maybe consider something in the middle that is fair for everyone?

1 Like

Thanks. I know you aren’t attacking me or anything like that. I know that my proposal is not ideal. I am willing to work with any serious buyer interested, I will work something out favorable for both of us.

1 Like

Otherwise you’re gonna have to change your username!

8 Likes

To be fair this could be his deal #88

5 Likes

Trying to, at least…

1 Like

You had to have gotten the car months ago, why make this person feel bad about their payments, everyone’s getting hosed on all lease deals

Enjoy your X3 M

I don’t feel bad or offended one bit. Good for them if they have an excellent payment.

3 Likes

This is one of the most useless comments ever. Without stating your MSRP, MF, terms, DAS, etc.; your lower payment means nothing. I could lease a $90k X3M and put $50k down and have a payment of $10 a month, and guess what? I would have a lower payment than you. LMAO…

Sorry for the clutter OP, GL with your transfer.

2 Likes