2021 Volvo XC90 lease check

Hello LH. Checking if this is a good deal.

2021 Volvo XC90 Momentum T5 AWD
MSRP $54280
negotiated price $46387, which includes $2000 allowance, $1250 costco
36 months / 12k miles a year
$1500 total drive off (tax, license, registration, 1st month’s payment)
$514 + tax = $565/month for 35 remaining months
(MF .00163 before MSDs, RV 59%, $6000 MSD…without MSD, add $45/month)

Feedback appreciated. Thank you

So 8.6% pre-incentive, assuming mf and incentives check out with Edmunds.

It’s not the best deal that there’s ever been, but given the current market conditions, it’s not bad. You’re probably within $500-1000 of the best you’re going to get with lots of diligent shopping. Up to you as to how much effort you’re willing to put in for that last little bit.

1 Like

What state / county did you get this quote from?

You said 1500 includes tax but then your monthly payment has tax?

Southern CA

$1500 is the total drive offs (usually small taxes, fees, etc, license, registration, and 1st month payment)

1 Like

There is tax applied to drive offs/cap cost reductions separate from tax applied to payments in some states.

Glad to hear it is decent. I guess I can go with a 2020 as well, essentially the same car to save maybe $50/m, but would be limited in colors etc.

I see deals posted on LH around $400-450 plus tax (with MSDs) for $57-58k msrp so I really was hoping for something along those lines

These are usually the result of lease programs/incentive structures aligning particularly nicely. The current incentives on the 21 aren’t that spectacular (which isn’t that big of a surprise with it being a 21). There was a period when people were getting closer to 12% off pre-incentive vs the ~9% you’re sitting at, which would make a ~$50/mo difference, but that was when inventory was higher.

I’d still price out a 20, as they tend to have better incentives and you can probably squeeze a little more on the pre-incentive discount, but if the right vehicle isn’t available, it becomes a question of how much are you willing to compromise to save a little money.

1 Like

looks like a solid deal for socal. can you share which dealership?

The discount might be decent but the end result is not. Close to $600 effective for a very barebones XC90

if that’s what they go for, that’s what they go for

but i ended up with a loaded XC90 Inscription for a little bit more:

PM’d you the info

Hi, how is your XC 90? Could you please send me details of the dealer in SC?

Thank you