2021 Volvo XC60 T8 Polestar - California

Just signed. 2021 Nero Black Volvo XC60 T8 Polestar. 0 DAS,$780/ month including tax 3/30,000

MSRP 71,760, No MSD

2 Likes

Title says XC60, which is it?

XC60 - corrected.

Looks really good! In this climate probably the best lease deal you can get on a T8 model. that’s 18% off MSRP including incentives right?

You should break out the incentives so it can be a meaningful data point for others.

A-Plan deal?

I mean I’m not paying $800 for a XC60 regardless how good the deal seems on paper, just my thought as a Volvo owner and active shopper for a S60 T8.

Have you checked out Q5e yet? You have about one and half days left to utilize Costco. It’s not as fast as the Volvo but pretty much on par. Everything else is quite comparable as well. A $60k P+ may not have all the bells and whistles this XC60 does but it will also be ~$300 cheaper

Nope, looks like 8.3% off after $6,750 incentives and marked up MF.

1 Like

With $0 DAS?

Q5e with Costco and $0 DAS was coming out very similar - comes down to personal preference

I mean there was this deal shared:

And personally I got to a fairly unicorn deal @ 13% off deal with TC in TX, total is $490 for a 12k but dealer don’t want to do MSDs. Unfortunately I was too dump and did not sign, was chasing that E-tron hypetrain too hard. The Q5e deal was pretty darn good in March and April. We will see what we have tmr.