2021 Toyota Tacoma TEXAS DEAL $129 (HIGHLANDER, VENZA, SUPRA, RAV4, 4 RUNNER, COROLLA, CAMRY, TUNDRA, SIENNA) available!

Texas only, not available in other states

2021 Toyota Tacoma TSS Blackout 4x2 Double Cab

@tim131 tundra deal

Need to fix that mileage typo

Unless its the total contract mileage instead of the yearly, which is what I’m used to see. In that case, nevermind my comment.

Yes, it’s 30k total miles.

Taken care of. Thanks!

Is the TSS blackout still available?

Yes, many are available!

1 Like

Hey bro how can I contact you to work a deal. ?

1 Like

Fred I DMed you.

New deals check it out!

Why would you ask me for my spreadsheet and post MY DEALS? Also, why are you charging these people $500 to get access to my deals when they can just go straight through me? Would love to know.

4 Likes

Because I network and get clients not on leasehackr but other avenues and direct them here and to other dealers. Also, was dropping fee to $0 as this post was originally from another deal in October. I used to be the only one in DFW with tundra deals and charged a fee as it was my deal that I put together, forgot to remove it.

Networking is not the problem here. YOU, sir, used other dealer’s spreadsheet and basically copied and posted it. Also, “brokering” the deal for customer is completely illegal in state of Texas

2 Likes

Horrible business practice. Stealing dealers deals and posting them as if they are yours, without the dealers knowledge, is beyond horrible business practice. I will not honor any deals that are associated with you and I’ve made top management here aware as well. What you are doing is ILLEGAL in the state of Texas. You are poising this website with deceit.