2021 Toyota Tacoma SR 4x4 V6 Double Cab $134/month, $1834 DAS

Just signed this deal a couple days ago, payment was $180 a month before adding the MSDs bringing it down to $134 a month. Used TFS for the financing.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR 4x4 V6
MSRP: MSRP: 34756
Selling Price:$32,445
Monthly Payment: $134
Drive-Off Amount: $1834 ($1350 of that is MSDs)
Months:24
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00208
Residual:88%
Incentives:$1500, $1000 lease cash special and $500 recent grad
Region: Michigan
Leasehackr Score:20.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

3 Likes

Discount is weak but still a cheap payment, enjoy the cheap 4x4

That’s pretty incredible that you can achieve that low of a payment with such a low dealer discount. I don’t know how December’s programs look, but if they are similar it will be interesting to see what someone could do with a more aggressive discount. Then again at this kind of price I could see a lot of dealers not willing/needing to go deep to move them.

1 Like

You’re kidding. Awesome deal. It seems the low discount is not that low, attributed to misreading cap cost and selling price, as the dealer rolled acq into cap cost, not discounting only 2.2 something %.

My best shot at the calc assuming posted and revised MF / RV is correct.

2 Likes

Yeah I think I messed something up in my original post. https://postimg.cc/8jvnGS8w

Agreed this a great deal. It beats all of the broker deals I’ve seen and the money factor for the region seems to be the most favorable. I think your dealer fee is between $110 and $220 which is better than the $400 to $700 in the region I’m buying the same truck. I’m seeing some slightly deeper discounts but they’d pretty much be a wash with how low your fees are.

This in line with what i’ve found during peak pandemic taco deals. Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like