2024 Socal Jeep Deals (March)

This is amazing!

1 Like

Pricing updated for February, For anyone wanting a good 24 month lease the Base Gladiator is worth checking out!

Got my dad in touch with Jeff and he got an awesome deal on this Wrangler which was delivered to his home on a Saturday night.

Thanks Jeff, he had nothing but good words about you and your services.
Wish he would’ve listened to me about the Porsche but at least he did get the front lift kit :wink:

Glad I could help your Dad with his Wrangler Lease, hope he is enjoying it!

1 Like

Big thanks to Jeff answering 101 questions for me! He saw from some posts I’ve been struggling to grasp and implement a good lease hacking strategy.
I have friends and family all over LA and I am already letting several know they have a broker that is ready and willing to help them out.
Thanks again!
Mark

1 Like

I’ll second Mark by also thanking Jeff.

I reached out to Jeff to ask him for some numbers on a deal I’m trying to work on a Wrangler. He did more legwork than most finance managers would do and gave me the exact info I needed (gave him a ton of variables and programs and he answered with the best cheapest option from all of them).

I’m glad to see that he is helpful to forum members like myself despite me not being a potential customer. If I were to ever work with a broker, it would be with a guy like this!

1 Like

Hey Jeff! I sent you a text over the weekend and would love to work with you on a Grand Cherokee. Hope you had a great weekend - chat soon.

Do you ship to CT ?

Sorry pickup only

Numbers updated for March!

These are the lowest they have ever been on both Wranglers and Gladiators!

Hi Jeff, can I get the link please?

Theres no link… all the pricing is on the top post

Hi there, can you provide lease details on the diesel option?
thanks

I can pickup
In person, but is it possible to have them registered in Illinois?

Looking for a 4 door manual wrangler. Could you tell me what lease options you got.

Yes you would have to pick it up and drive it back. You register it in Illinois at your local DMV

Manuals arent drastically different in pricing from automatics, check my top post and let me know which trim level works for your budget.

Last week of Jeep incentives.

Lots of great deals going on for both Gladiators and Wranglers.

Still $220 plus tax for the Gladiator Sport.

See the Top post for all pricing and details

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507 Text/Call

1 Like

Deals on gladiator sport and sport s pretty much the same this month?

What can you do for a 2020 Gladiator Sport S w/Hardtop, Max Tow, 8.4 screen?