2021 Ram 1500 Laramie

Msrp: 59,270
Incentives Rebates: $500
Sale price: ?
Term: 39months 10k miles
Trade in : -2000?
549 x 39mnths
DAS: 2551

We’ve been to a few dealerships but no one seems to have anything in stock . All the other vehicles we have looked at were 2020 . Ideally i wouldnt want to put anything down but unfortuantley we’re negative with our trade in by anywhere from 1k to 2k . Any help would be appreciated ! TYIA

You will be need to provide an actual sale price, residual and money factor (the residual and money factor you will need to find the Edmunds forums for RAM that relates to what you are looking for. Ask them for the residual/MF and any incentives for your zip code. You will need to tell them the months/miles also). When you have that information, update your post here and go from there. Not enough information currently that will get you any good support for your deal.

Make sure to keep your trade separate (how much you are getting in trade, how much you owe) as it might be better to sell to Carvana, Vroom or such. You don’t want it to get muddled in.

I got a Laramie with 59k msrp for 2500 DAS and 460 a month , 36 month, back in March. I don’t remember the details of the deal. You should shoot for under 500