2021 Mercedes GLB 250 36/10k $424 + CA tax, only 1st month DAS, SIGNED

Wanted to provide another MB price point for this month, hope its useful for those looking for similar deals in SoCal .

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Mercedes GLB 250 FWD
MSRP: $ 44,215
Selling Price: $38,815
Monthly Payment: $ 457 with Ca tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 457 + 10 MDS
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00072 after 10 MSD (.00142 buy rate)
Residual: 60
Incentives: 500 fleet (other 500 dealer cash included in dealer discount)
Region: Socal
Leasehackr Calculator Link: calc linky

I know its not a super deal, but by looking at current deals its clear dealers know its a sellers market and have adjusted pricing accordingly. In the marketplace brokers are at 13% discount (plus their fee ~ 1% of my msrp). So I set a reasonable target of 5,500 off before incentives. Gave right of first refusal to a nice sales guy at a local dealer and after a little back and forth by phone we agreed on 5,400. I remembered a comment by @Electric regarding FOLP, and I agree it would not have been easy or effective going in with a monthly target.

Was able to correct some “mistakes” in their lease worksheet (application of the fleet incentive and the true discounted MF rate after MSDs), which they fixed without issues. Numbers lined up with my leasematic app and decided to seal the deal.

I did try to add a couple hundred cap cost reduction to get my payment under 450 and lower my MSD payment to 5,000 but the F&I lady was of no help :frowning:

7 Likes

You got a great deal. Can you PM me the dealer information? Thank you.

The original post was 4 months ago. Pretty sure you won’t find this deal today.

3 Likes

Would love some more info on this deal

I can almost guarantee that you won’t be able to replicate this deal in today’s environment.

All the info you need is in the original post.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:What they said.