2021 mazda cx-9 signature awd lease in so. cal

Hi Hackrs - gave up a car during COVID and now that work is going back to the office, I need to get a new vehicle. With all that I’m reading seems best to bite the bullet and get the best deal now rather than waiting to see if things get better. Need an SUV and the CX-9 is extremely nice while having a favorable RV & MF. Please take a look at the below and let me know what you all think!

The calculator is posted but is off by a couple of dollars. When I roll the dealer fees (Dealer Document Prep Charge & Protection Package) into the Selling Price the monthly matches what I was quoted by the dealer.

Title: Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD
MSRP: $48,105
Selling Price: $44,748
Discount: $3,357 (7%)
Monthly Payment: $575.58 (incl. 9.5% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Tax: $1,797.84 (not sure where this applies)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: Base (.00011)
Residual: 59%
Incentives: none
Region: So. Cal

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mazda&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=48105&sales_price=44748&months=36&mf=.00011&dp=0&dealer_fee=480&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=638&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true&fees_untaxed=true

1 Like

No incentives I see.

Solid deal. 7% is the new 10%, and 10% was the new 12%. Sad times

Nothing available unless you’re an existing Mazda owner.

Thanks…10% is the number I’m shooting for, but not sure if it’s worth holding out for based on the current situation.

Where in socal is this dealership? I’m looking for a CX-9 now.

i referred another member here recently to capistrano mazda, and he ended up signing that day with them.

(i was a previous customer and found them easy to deal with)

2 Likes

Mazda of Orange was the dealer I was working with. I ended up going with a Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge from Culver City Volvo; best car purchasing experience I’ve ever had.

I’ve used Culver City twice and had a great experience. Unfortunately, limited inventory now so I had to use Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.