2021 Mazda CX-30 Select Lease (please help me with numbers!)

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2021 Mazda CX-30 Select 4dr, 36/10k, zip code 90042?

Thanks!

Wrong place to ask. Edmunds forums has that information.

Hi! I’ve been offered a deal to lease a 2022 Mazda CX-30 Select trim. 36 months, 10k miles, $3k down. Zip: 90042.

Is this a good offer? See attached the lease details. Thanks!

In 36 months of financing the same cash outflow would have paid $18K+ towards a $25K car.

Not good. Full msrp on a year old car, no rebates, don’t put money down as you could lose it, don’t know what buyrate is but that money factor seems high, and is that an additional $1800 in add-ons? With the $3k down that’s an effective of nearly $520 a month

As far as I know this car was released this month. Title says 2021 but the car you are quoting is a 2022

Yeah it’s the new 2022 model. They should be arriving at dealerships this month.

$430 a month After a 3k down? Might as well buy it.
You know a 60month will make it $465 with 0 down (plus interest which I don’t know what it is on a mazda)?

ie, this is pretty bad

I’ve managed to negotiate it down to $380, after removing the insurance. That’s still after putting 3k down though.

Buy this car instead of lease it….or find another car.
You’re still at an effective payment of $463.

Over 36 months you will pay $16,680.

You can finance a $25,000 car for 72 months for ~$375/month.

Compare apples to apples, that’s a 30k car after TTL, his lease price includes TTL.
Assuming a 3% finance rate this is a $454 which is still better than his lease deal.

1 Like

If he’s putting $3,000 down that more than covers TTL.

But yes…with $0 down still a better deal.

1 Like

this car is not worth leasing for 3k down at that monthly, you shouldn’t be putting anything down at all. I don’t know the MF for this model but it looks cranked to the max.

just buy it, preferably from a different dealer that doesn’t have all of the extra bs addons.

2 Likes

Another dealer has offered me this. He hasn’t taken it above the MSRP. Money factor: .00245 Residual: $17,205.50

well if you really need that CX-30 , then that’s probably the best deal you are going to get.

But it still is a bad deal.
Why not look at a Toyota Corolla Cross? Cody’s got that for less then 400 with 1k down.

Why would you lease that vs purchase at that price?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.