2021 M550i lease Help

Hey guys! I NEED some in put first time leasing

Just built a custom order BMW 2021 M550i at a dealer in Westchester New York The car came out to be $87,730

numbers are $985.84 Per month with $8143 down

Money Factor .00122
Residual 55%
Credit is Elite
36 months 10,000 miles
Discount off the car msrp was 2.9%
$85,450.49

Dealer said there’s no incentives

Bad deal.?
Thanks guys

Terrible deal. Have you don’t any research or looked though the Marketplace ads?

Talk to a broker to get 10% off and base MF for a new order. @IAC

6 Likes

I did a little research on truecar and I looked at swap a lease to see what people is paying for that Car. But I cannot find much on 2021 and m550i.

Yeah I think I’m going use a Broker.

1 Like

Sweet feathery jesus

1 Like

Talk to @AutoCompanion, @iac, @perdana in NYC, @NYCLIFE, dude literally anyone except this dealer.

8 Likes

upvote for using David Tenant meme…

1 Like

I use the the excuse me what in the f#@$ery is this, but decided it less appropriate.

Tenant and smith are my favorite doctors.

Is that BMW of Westchester? Or is it our friends over in Mamaroneck?

I have slots available that will deliver in January or February. 10% off and base MF. Come on down!

1 Like

Literally*

Right I had a feeling I just wanted to make sure.

Because they’re just trickling in now… they didn’t start appearing on the the lot till last month

1 Like

Ray Catena BMW

That’s what I figured it was. Ever since they moved into that fancy new building, they’ve gotten worse on pricing.

If you want 10% off and base MF, I can definitely help you.

3 Likes

You still able to land 2021 BMW M550i? I was interested in building. I have been seeing many people in the blog get 10% off msrp with 59% residual and .00088 money factor. Is that still z possibility?

@perdana is not a broker until he re-registers.

1 Like

That was in october. He got a review like 8 days before that, so I assume he was at the time 2 months ago.

Yeah, just realized lol