2021 M440i xdrive - Custom Order - $0 down payment, $3200 at signing - $650/month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, BMW, M440i, Xdrive
MSRP: $67,395
Selling Price: 59950
Monthly Payment: $650
Drive-Off Amount: $3,500 (Broker Fee, Virginia Tax and 1st month’s payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00086
Residual: 57
Incentives: College Grad (1000), Lease Cash (1,500), and PenFed (500)
Region: Virginia
Leasehackr Score: 8.1 years

While not a unicorn, I felt this was a strong deal for the car we really wanted. This car is pretty loaded, with the exception being the Cooling and Performance pack and Driving Professional pack. Virginia tax makes every lease about $50/month more than most other states.

Shout out to @AutoCompanion for making it happen. Super easy to work with. I will also say that this deal has the potential to get better if terms improve in May, as our college grad and penfed will still apply.

9 Likes

Wow, 11% off before incentives on a custom order M440i? Phenomenal. Congrats and enjoy the waiting game (it’s actually pretty fun)!

That’s a great deal! I’m also looking for a custom build M440i as my first car, very useful information!

Way to go @AutoCompanion

1 Like

And I’ll do it again (until I run out of cars lol)

:sunglasses:
:point_right: :point_right:

:chocolate_bar:

Edit: I ran out of cars.

6 Likes

@3melo1980 Out of curiosity, how long is the build/delivery time for the m440i? (Also what color did you get, I imagine dravit gray and tanzanite blue would have longer delivery times)

@amp551 - I actually have no idea. I had to bail on this deal as there is no timeline whatsoever to have the car built. None of the dealers can actually get one built. For example, my car was ordered in March, but it was not allocated in March, or during the first April allocation. There is another allocation coming up, but given that I’ve heard that 4 series is made in germany and can take 10 weeks from that point, I couldn’t wait any longer for a car. I do know that they are so far behind if you order now, you’re getting a 2022, not 2021.

Are you looking at a different car now?

Seems like a solid deal.

I actually looked at the 8 series for a while, as there are great deals to be had on any 2021’s if you can find them. (We have corp. fleet and CCA, which in addition to Flagship and Penfed is about 10k). Unfortunately there just weren’t any GC’s with the color and combos we wanted.

I ended up negotiating my own deal on a 4 series (though admittedly, it was not exactly like the car we ordered).

1 Like