2021 Lexus RX 450H 36/10 @ 13% off Pre-incentive - $351 + tax + $2,554 DAS, no MSDs MSRP $54,570

Congrats on the great deal! How did you figure out an appropriate discount on the MSRP?

this is with incentives

No, that is the right amount.

My hubby had two dealerships going agaist each other with pricing. Not sure, but this is what we really are paying monthly.

Your numbers don’t make sense. Recent grad? Who is your lease with, LFS?

:chocolate_bar:

Same here!!! I thought the same. I still can’t figure this one out. Tried all different ways. @Kck we would all appreciate the lease agreement with all personal info redacted so we can better understand the deal.

Lexus cash $2500

Folks Lexus lease cash is $2500, and $1500 was for us the dealer put in on paper… I do not have to explain myself. This was the deal we got. I will not put up our paperwork, cause it as personal info, on this. Sorry. Previous person put the same thing. Lease cash, and rebate

Well for a fact I know that ‘1500 loyalty rebate’ expired in March. If signed last Tuesday then it had to be an April deal since it was LONG past the maximum date for a credit application to even try to ask for March programs.

However, enjoy the deal, whatever it may be!
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t matter how you get there. $1500 drive off $330 a month definitely a unicorn deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Would love to know who you worked with. I’m in the market for a car too. Planning on sending my 2019 Tacoma to Shift before the end of the month.

so how much is it for 0% drive off ?