2021 Lease Deals with THEUTZFACTOR Brands include TOYOTA NISSAN BMW CHEVY ACURA HONDA CADDY HYUNDAI AND AUDI

Happy New year to everyone all buyers brokers and Mike of course the founder of Hackr.

I wanted to start out with a new topic thread for 2021 New deals all around for everyone THEUTZFACTOR is looking to be one of lease Hackrs top dealers giving only the best customer service and Leasing everyone I can a vehicle this Year. I only want to focus on NJ and Pa residents. I will work with NY serious buyers only please.

So my main store is Toyota due to laws with advertising with Toyota I cannot solicit lease deals that are cheaper then the national lease add. So please inbox me and we will put together a deal I promise you the best car buying experience trust in UTZ!

Chevy lease deals (all no money down sign and drive includes all taxes an fees)

EQUINOX LS 24 MONTH LEASE $199 A MONTH 10K A YEAR

MALIBU 24 MONTH LEASE $249 A MONTH 10K A YEAR

SILVERADO 1500 DIESEL 24 MONTH LEASE $499 A MONTH 10K A YEAR

nissan lease deals

SENTRA SV $199 A MONTH 12K MILES A YEAR A TOTAL OF $3000 OUT OF POCKET INCLUDES ALL TAXES TAGS AND FIRST MONTHS PAYMENT.

ALTIMA SR $329 A MONTH 12K A YEAR WITH 3000 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET.

ROGUE SPORT S 12K MILES A YEAR $249 A MONTH 3000 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET

Acura lease deals

ILX 36 MONTH 275 A MOTH 10K TOTAL OF 3000 DOWN

20 MDX AWD 459 A MONTH 10K A YEAR 3000 DOWN

20 MDX TECH $515 A MOTNH 10K 3000 DOWN

21 TLX $449 A MONTH 10K A YEAR 3000 DOWN

#Feeltheutzfactor

2021 is going to be a great year #Feeltheutz

9 Likes

Your ad is very messy. Please remove the ALL CAPS text. Also, it’s missing trims, MSRP, lease length terms and some deals mention total out of pocket while some mention $0 down payment. Put in the effort to make your ads clear and consistent.

If you want to be successful on here and not just the laughing stock, spend more time to see how the other brokers work/advertise and NOT just post bad ads, then disappear.

6 Likes

I always read his posts with the Teddy KGB accent for some reason

I know… totally not being helpful

4 Likes

I just spent 45 minutes making this add

1 Like

“Vwant ta cookie?”

Exactly their point. You’re not even investing an hour. You’re hoping for most sales on the website while perhaps ignoring the same feedback everyone has been giving for god knows 200 plus comments by now.

You seem to intentionally skip all positive feedback destined to HELP YOU and instead just pretend that you have listened to all feedback.

Other broker listings will give me all financial details, car details AND a LeaseHacker url where I can modify certain parameters if I need to modify the deal structure to my liking.

Please use the positive feedback brokers/users have been giving you…for a long time now…

Good luck :+1:

6 Likes

I am literally willing to make a spreadsheet template for you in Google sheets to fill out your deals. I’m genuinely rooting for you.

I know you get poked at enough, but really try to heed the advice of others on here that have achieved the success you’re looking for. If you continue to actively ignore them, you’re more troll than contributor.

I’m serious about that spreadsheet, btw. Let me know if that would help.

10 Likes

I would seriously take him up on this offer if you’re not willing to do it yourself. Again, please post the specific trims and MSRP for each car so we can evaluate the “deal”

u are rewarding bad behavior…nothing good will come from it

5 Likes

I can’t argue with you; you’re right.

However, I can do what I would want someone to do for me. Maybe there’s a technology difficulty at play, or something else. There are more ways than one to lead a horse to water. If he refuses to come, well, then so be it.

2 Likes

Please include the tax rate considered (or are these plus tax??) and which incentives the buyer needs to qualify for…at least on the GM deals I assume that one needs lease conquest and/or lease loyalty.

Please provide more details. Is this including NJ tax and tags?

@karlutz please update this thread per marketplace guidelines and this will be opened/listed again. You also need to fix your tags. You have tagged seemingly random brands and things.