2021 Land Rover Defender D90 X-Dynamic 6-Cylinder Turbo

yeah I have a photo of the ‘10k market adjustment’ sticker on the windshield in santa monica.

at first I thought it said ‘mag wheels!’

2 Likes

I don’t know man, I wish I could fathom the $15k but that’s like the cost of 3 years of skiing camp for my kid so had to settle with an X5 LOL

1 Like

X5 is definitely better looking than a defender .

1 Like

thanks for all of the input, leasedudes. I haven’t had to think about this ish in about 36 months, and the last lease was a fantastic i3 deal, so it’s a big help in remembering all the plays.

And Ferrari looks better than X5, so what ;)?

1 Like

Actually they look pretty trash in my opinion. Nothing too special about it.SUV’s are more of a trend now

SUV’s are trend in US mass market and since it is one the biggest markets, car makers of course have to adapt. But this love for huge trucks and SUV’s is still more US specific

1 Like

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Talking to dealers is for finding someone to do your deal, not for determining what something should cost. There should never be a situation where you’re asking a salesman what lease term is better (I also wouldn’t expect them to actually ever know).

1 Like

All due respect you are not speaking the facts my friend.

2 Likes

ok good point. this is a lot like getting back into the dating market. takes a sec to remember how things work! thank you.

How many defenders have you seen in the 5 boroughs? I’ve seen 0. Have rather seen a lot more range rovers though. The more expensive ones

in LA especially in Venice, Hollywood and Malibu, they’re popping up all over. some even have small specs of dirt on them.

It makes more sense :100: to have something like over there rather than here.

:see_no_evil:

You’re speculating and making assumptions only based on what you’ve seen (or haven’t).

I don’t see a lot of Defenders on the road either because…there aren’t many.

They sell extremely well here (on the east coast), over sticker. Most of the Defenders you see listed on dealer websites are ordered cars.

Just because you don’t see a lot of them doesn’t mean they don’t sell well.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. I honestly never knew that they didn’t make alot of these cars

Does that mean that they make more of the Range Rover sports and the range rovers ? Those are selling like hot cakes in NYC

They do and they’ve also been out for many more years of production

Defenders have only been back in production for 2-3 years

I’d be willing to bet nearly all of the Defenders on Manhattans website are sold and those that aren’t are over MSRP. I’ve never spoken with anyone there but that’s just an educated guess

Itd be an interesting experiment to run tomorrow if someone is bored.

1 Like

Ohhhh shit. The Land Rover discovery and defender are two different cars :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:. The discovery is the ugly car while the defender looks more like a bronco

1 Like

You’re funny my friend LOL

2 Likes