2021 Land Cruiser

Wouldn’t there will be information leaked by now being so close to release date.

Where is this volume dealer you speak of?

LC is discontinued in NA after 2021. I suspect 70th anniversary models to keep their value very well.

Thats hard to say. Toyota/lexus seem to be a master of secrecy. The LC replacement has been running around with prototypes in the wild for about 2 years and not a peep from the usual press folks, some even refraining from publishing the photos they have of of prototypes. The current IS was designed in their new testing facility as some like to jokingly refer to as the “testtrack under a mountain”.

Either way if the one is purchasing or leasing an LC200 in the hopes of getting a future classic, its fine just don’t expect that future to be anywhere in the present. The LCs depreciate very little but they still will depreciate.

I would do pen fed payment saver loan if you think you won’t be upside down on LC in 3 years. Payments would be less than lease.

Is that their balloon payment product? Personally would not structure a ballon payment plan unless there were some heavy incentives involved with taking that product (I believe kia stingers fall into this category).

Yes its a balloon payment, which works for vehicles like 4runners, LC, porsche GT cars. LC is one of vehicles that are highly popular with overlanders and hold value. Its a gamble but highly believe due to it being discontinued they will hold value and you should not be upside down on LC. Go look at 10 year old lc with 100k, going for 40k.

Issue with payment savers are that they aren’t guaranteed, you’re stuck with the difference in ballon payment and value.

Land Cruiser gone, but they will continue to sell the Lexus version. But, supposedly the V8 will be replaced with a twin turbo 6 .

Correct, not all vehicles will work for that program. You need to monitor used values of certain vehicles to see if its a gamble or smart decision. 4runner trd pro is good example of a vehicle this program would work well with.

1 Like