2021 Kia Forte XE 12k $263/Mo including taxes with with first payment only MSRP $24,350 Chicagoland area

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

2021, Kia, Forte, and XE:
MSRP: $243350
Selling Price:$19565
Monthly Payment: $263
Drive-Off Amount: $263
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00107
Residual:57%
Incentives:$2350 included in the selling price.
Region: Midwest (Chicago southwest suburbs)
Leasehackr Score: 8.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Kia 2021 Forte XE

1 Like

You may want to check out Ethan’s Kia thread for reference.

We secured a 2021 LXS 12/36 for $129+ tax with $1000 DAS through Ethans dealer back in November. Not true Apples to Apples comparison but good reference.

Wow sounds very promising. I had to get the XE as we needed leathers seats and keyless start. I was not able to find shared deals for the EX on LH site for Jan 21. His initial offer was $298 a month. He only offer 5.5% dealer discount. I asked for 10% off and we agreed on the deal. I verified RV and MF. It should be fun car to drive for my kids. Today we had a snow storm in Chicago. I asked the dealer to keep it until Monday.

Dealers in my area are doing GT with GT1 package a little below your number. Might be worth seeing what numbers you can do on that and you get all the goodies but no CVT