2021 Kia Forte GT-Line Premium Package

Daughter is looking to lease her 1st “new” car in her name was hoping to compare what tier 2 MF (since it’s new credit) vs if I co-signed with a tier 1. and RV on a Kia Forte GT-Line Premium with 15K miles per year. Location- Texas (DFW area). I know the risks of Co-signing, looking to see if the monthly price difference is worth the risk.

Check this thread

Thanks Chris, I’ll keep that in mind.

I think you might have missed the purpose of that being linked.

Andy goes into detail on the pricing differences with lower tier levels for Hyundai Financial.

Kia leases are through Hyundai Financial, so one would expect the pricing deltas to be similar.

1 Like

Thanks mllcb42 for clarifying that, looks like the first 3 tiers are the same.

1 Like

@techiemikee Ari J does a great job breaking down a good target for Forte leases here. Seems like a good time to get one!!!

1 Like

RODO has the Forte GT Line for around $230 a month with only $230 DAS. Not bad if that’s the car you want

1 Like

Ari’s video was pretty informative. Thanks.

Keep in mind that most cars don’t lease very well. So while there might be 10+ cars in that segment with similar MSRP, only one or two might lease well at any given time.

Do you mean in terms of incentives or RV or MF or all of the above?

All of the above plus the dealer’s motivation to discount the car to hit volume targets, move inventory etc

What city?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.