2021 Jeep Wrangler 4eX Northeast

Has anyone been successful in getting any lease price in the low $400s in the Tri-state region? I’m onto my third dealer with no luck on the first two. One basically inflated the MF to get back any discount I was receiving from Jeep through my affiliate program. Another dealer said they will not sell it at affiliate pricing. Why such hate?

Supply and demand. Dealers in the NE are selling them like proverbial hotcakes it seems, so theres no apparent need for them to discount like in other areas.

So, you either have to accept the local conditions, or go out of area and get it shipped.

Low 400’s? I am aiming for the low 300’s on a 53k Sahara

I just want someone to take my 1% under invoice and not inflate the MF. I’m not asking for anything else. But it seems like they want to make back my affiliate discount by raising the MF. Why so greedy. If someone finds a dealer willing to deal on multiple vehicles I’m in.

Let me know how you make out. I’m looking at one that is $54K and just looking for 1% under invoice and normal no-inflated MF.

Have you checked some NE brokers?

It’s just business. Why take it so personally?

Make them an offer and if the deal isn’t of interest to them, move on.

1 Like

I am looking through the Wrangler forums for recommended dealers. But a LH deal is a different breed LOL

This is published offer without negotiation - $353/mo with 0 down, so go and ask them to do it. Will be higher on higher MSRP, obviously.

You need to be proactive about talking to more than just 3 dealers if you want a deal.

It doesn’t matter how reasonable you think your target is. It’s in the eye of the beholder. Clearly 1% below invoice at buyrate is going to be considered unreasonable by someone wanting MSRP at .00100 markup.

So move on. Keep moving until you find someone to hit your target.

Help me to understand. Are they not making anything when I have a FCA affiliate code? I’m not asking them to discount any further than the 1% under invoice my FCA code gives me.

I can’t read their minds but clearly they want more profit.

When two parties are that far apart the only rational move is to move on.

I called 14 dealers today and only got 2 to play ball. You just gotta put a couple hours in on the phone.

Anywhere near NJ are the dealers.

Maryland, and 2 in central PA.

What I’m trying to say is, call some dealers around you. Part of the fun in getting a great deal is knowing you worked for it and got it organically.

I see no Wranglers

Got quoted $408 a month (taxes included) with 1k due at signing. MSRP was 51K. Hopefully I can shop that around a get it a little lower. Seems like a good start. The dealership was very eager to use the $7500 credit.

1 Like

What state was that deal out of?

I couldn’t imagine a reason why any dealer would not be eager to use it. It is a giant “discount” they can offer the consumer that costs them nothing :slight_smile: