Incentives : $2000
Total: $39,870
Residual: 75%
Money factor: .0016
36/10k

0 Down: $399.61
$500 down: $382.87
$2,000 down: $337.24

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

Is this a credit union deal? RV seems high and MF seems low relative to the current Chrysler and US Bank programs. When I got mine last year I was able to get a selling price of 40k flat on a similar MSRP ($43,840 I think?) so you might be able to squeeze a little more out of then. What dealer in NJ is it?

current CCAP residual for the sport s is 75% right now but their money factor is much higher than .0016 (.00242?)

@Trbogolf @ElectricEliminator This is Flemington Dodge/jeep/ram in New Jersey.
The money factor is what they have been giving me since February which they said hasn’t changed. Not sure which bank it’s with to be honest.

Have you tried Buhler? They are very straightforward and usually good on pricing. I’d reach out to compare at least.

Pretty solid monthly but not a great discount. Look into Treadlightly. Will put you at 1% below invoice before dealer discount I’m picking up my new wrangler next week and I’m reconsidering everything cause the gladiator has more incentives. I bought out in PA after calling a ton of dealers in NJ. They just don’t discount the gladiator or wrangler and tbh they don’t have to.

@ElectricEliminator yea I reached out to them with no success. I did join tread lightly just don’t know if I’ll have it in time. But this jeep is in transit still to the dealer. Person I spoke to didn’t want to discount it at all and said it was rare to get a manual so I just moved on.

I followed the steps in lease by hand numbers. And they are off from what I got in the lease calculator.

2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

I have a msrp of $43495
Selling price $39870
Incentives $2000
$0 down payment
36/10k
Money factor.0016
Residual 75%

Doing lease by hand im getting a payment of $317
That’s without including taxes so it seems I’d have a higher payment then what the calculator is giving me.

• You put 2500 for the incentives
  • You included the $2000 into the selling price? It doesn’t go there. Selling Price is $41870, unless you got a new discount.

@forbs Ok so incentives doesn’t get included to lower the selling price. The incentives were $2000 I made a mistake. Dealer told me selling price was 41870 before incentives. Where do the incentives take money off?

Matt did a dynamite write-up for your sitch, link is at the bottom of the calc page
.LH Calculator and how to use it - #16 by mllcb42

2 Likes

Which dealer are you working with?

@NunoT , im working with Flemington in New Jersey now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.