2021 Honda CR-V Touring Lease (Help me with numbers)

Hello,

I am new to leasing. What MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for on a Honda CR-V touring, 36/15k.
I am located in Southern California zip code 92584

1 Like

As it was said in your OTHER thread, it’s on Edmunds.com, this site doesn’t keep numbers.

Hello,

Im trying to lease for the first time and I am wondering if I can lease a 2021 Honda CRV touring and get 15k-20k annual mileage?

Thanks in advance!

Honda definitely leases up to 15k, not sure beyond that. I know Ford has an 18,500 and on some vehicles higher. Edmunds will know.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Thank you!

1 Like

If you are going to up the miles and know you may need 20k instead of 15k and they don’t offer 20k you are better financing the car than leasing. If you run over your miles you will be owing 2k 3k 4k extra on the turn in.

1 Like

Threads combined. Please don’t post new threads asking questions that were already answered for you in the previous thread.

1 Like