2021 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L 36/12 for $399 DAS $399 monthly. Is this a good deal?

Just get regular crv gas savings won’t cover the price difference.

There are other reasons besides cost savings one might prefer a hybrid

Smug factor doesn’t count

An additional overcharge

Hi,

First time leasing a car. Would like to get your thoughts on the following lease:

I was also not able to reproduce the payment exactly using the calculator, so appreciate your help:

You’re off by 73 cents a month…

1 Like

At first glance it looks like a pretty good deal. I’m signing a similar deal on a car with a msrp 2k less than this one.

1 Like

What are your thoughts about the separated doc and registration fees? Shouldn’t registration fees be included in doc fees or am I missing something here (I’m in MI so doc fees are capped at $230)?

Did you confirm the RV and MF on Edmunds ?

Doc fee is a dealer fee. Registration is a gov fee. One normally bookkeeps them separately.

1 Like

Yes RV and MF are confirmed on Edmunds.

1 Like

IMHO in this crazy time it’s a great deal.

No mark up, no crazy fee, and 5% off.

Did you check the marketplace to see what brokers are offering ??

1 Like

I did. The only brokered deal I found was slightly >$400 with first month DAS.

Use Cargurus and search for the best price (MSRP and then Monthly pay) around you. Get a quote from the best dealer no matter how far it is. Then select some dealers closer to you and see if they can match or beat that deal. Do this cycle until you squeeze every penny out it. Always get out of pocket price. This rule is for all times. Now is not different. Just everything is much more expensive due to shortages.

Good luck!

for your convenience this this the results of the primary search that many are 1-2 K below MSRP (filter it for EX-L trim):
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?zip=46222&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=untrackedExternal_false_0&distance=50000&endYear=2021&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c31055&startYear=2019

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.