2021 Honda Accord - $300 Month

Never seen this color before, but I dig it. Nice job on the lease.

that is a nice color

Sonic Grey Pearl only came on the Civic for a while. It made a debut on the CRV in 2020 and the Accord in 2021.

Isn’t the tristate area basically the most competitive lease market in the country (maybe tied with SoCal)?

You would think so but since there’s plenty of not savvy buyers here you can keep squeezing them for every last cent with no loss of business

Yes, but you must be willing to travel outside of the city limits + LI

2 Likes

If you ain’t willing to do that this isn’t the website for you.

Accord LX at $285 a month? How many dealerships did you attempt before agreeing to that monthly lease price?

My local dealer in Brooklyn. This is my 3rd Honda leasing from him. If it wasn’t for COVID, i would visit more for sure. The lease on my Civic ran out and I needed to get a new car

Email is your friend

1 Like

Would this qualify under “worst leases ever” category?

It’s not $900/mth

1 Like

Not even close.

1 Like

You didn’t get ripped off but ask beforehand next time.

3rd honda?

I leased the touring 1.5 axcore at the end of 2018 for $10 more a month that you are paying for your LX.

Honda allows you to extend your lease.

No not worse lease ever butttttt

It wouldn’t be a Wednesday on this forum without you bringing up the one deal you lucked into 3 years ago when programs and volume incentives were much better.

Programs and market conditions change, man.

5 Likes

I was paying $260 for a 2018 Civic EX-T. Was quoted $270 for a 2020 Civic Sport - a cheaper car with less features (and a new model coming out this year). Yes - it seems that 2018 was very different from today

No effort with free delivery to Your driveway

What are the best insta-lease apps these days? Which one is this?