2021 grand cherokee L

Did you test drive it? These look pretty cool …how was the 3rd row space ?Sorry so many questions …
I read they’re coming out with a highbred engine later this year (:

jeep options are what sells them

the l isnt much bigger than the gc

It drove better than we expected. Have driven the last generation GC and liked it, but this felt like a healthy improvement.

Third row space is what you expect for this size class - pretty good, but if you really want to use it for teenagers or adults regularly, still is worth stepping up to a full size 3 row. The interior of the Summit Reserve was the highlight - the quality of the leather, the massaging front seats, infotainment was clear and responsive.

Only real negative I took away is that interior width seems a bit narrower than it should be based on exterior size. Also, more generally, it seems Jeep’s first production run is solely focused on the V6; not a single V8 optioned Summit Reserve to be found, even in transit to dealers. And virtually all Summit Reserves being produced are black; a few white ones to sprinkled in, and a single silver one in region. More color variety if you look at Limiteds and Overlands.
We’ll strongly consider it if we can find a dealer that doesn’t want to play games with over sticker markups.

Nice :+1: thanks for sharing !

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Due to limited availability of inventory at this time our new 2021 in stock inventory is reserved for Michigan residents using Michigan incentives and rebates. We wish you the best of luck in your search.

Context is completely lost. Maybe drop some quotations marks around what seems to be a response from a dealer/broker and let readers know what you are referencing?

2 Likes

So you reached out to a dealer in Michigan and they said “thanks, but no thanks”?

Soliciting quotes is going to get you nowhere. Just ask that TraderX dude.

1 Like

New sure…hot? Not so sure. Seem to be a large amount sitting on lots in the Midwest.

have to be hot to be $800 month

Dealer told me people are buying these right now. Leasing is not attractive.

still not hot huh lol

Anyone have updates on lease rates for this vehicle as of Aug’21? I’m thinking about getting one but will probably wait until the leases get some sort of rebates. Are they even selling? I’m seeing many of these vehicles just sitting on lots in SoCal.

I’ve seen several dealers in the Chicago market start to advertise these on their website with discounts. Some in the 7-8% range.

no discounts

Yes discounts:

1 Like

orders and south

So you have dealers in the south offering discounts, in chicago offering discounts, etc. I’m failing to see the issue here.

whats the rebate called?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.