2021 Grand Cherokee L 3 Row-Gorgeous!

https://www.jeep.com/2021/all-new-grand-cherokee-3-row.html?channel=e_direct&brand=Jeep&bid=crmus&pida=H&pidb=NONO&pid=SAPIENT&ctp=BRND&cid=8679&adid=2021_BD_JeepGrandCherokee3rdRow&ofc=9593&ofv=10028&crv=C0100&cta=image-grandcherookeelhero&act=86795002734851&sgt=HR_J_LOW_EM&coin=0&fbclid=IwAR3Dr99bZlh2fqaaxuLZC9U2fowryMCvGc7hfNtaICwZzt6UXmNyvIEATFE

1 Like

3 Likes

FCA = the nissan of american auto manufacturing.

3 Likes

Explain? Im curious

outdated tech, inferior inefficient engines, low reliability.

3 Likes

Yikes…i would strongly disagree. The Infotainment is hands down the best of any manufacture. The engines outside of some downgraded versions which all manufactures do are rock solid. To the vehicle above, mcintosh is every audiophiles dream amp. I personally have those as well.

Looks good! Wouldn’t call it gorgeous though

The first real test of any new model, however, is to sit inside and see if the actual materials and build quality match the glossy photos.

Powertrains are unchanged, IIRC, with the “upgrade” engine being an antiquated 5.7L V8 making less power than most FI 6s these days and with probably class-trailing MPG.

2 Likes

This is incredibly underwhelming. Design looks lazy for 2015. Of course, that’s about when this model should have came out.

1 Like

Is that the 2022 model?

2 Likes

2022.5 w the new 392 Hemi :slight_smile:

Aren’t you a Nissan broker? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He doesn’t touch his own supply

7 Likes

Step 1 to being a successful business is to know your product

9 Likes

I’m pretty “meh” on the exterior, but I think the interior looks very nice.

“New” platform is shared w/ the Stelvio, so there is the potential for this (or the upcoming 2-row) to be a good driver.

Plug-in coming later this year.

The current 2-row GC will carry over for 2021.

Yes! That’s why they’re $200/month. Everything should be priced accordingly. I sell infinitis too and my folks have a q50. But those are truly awful cars.

5 Likes

I see they’re doing an 80th anniversary edition. Who knew that was the anniversary of this generation of GC

1 Like

Apparently, it’s the brand’s 80th (Jeep® SUVs & Crossovers - Official Jeep Site). Which still seems a weird anniversary to celebrate. 50th, 75th, 100th? Sure. 80th? Random.

Edit: tsk, tsk. I won’t argue that it’s WAY overdue for an overhaul, though.

3 Likes

My favorite “feature” is the relatively flat roof.

My wife said she’d consider it if it comes in an SRT8 trim - seems to be the only way I can get her away from German SUVs haha.