[SOLD] 2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium - $58,XXX MSRP - $611 a month+tax - $1.5k down ~ 32 months

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium

MSRP: $58,XXX
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $611
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 1,800
Maturity mileage: 22,515
Effective miles per month: ~647
Maturity date: Dec 28, 2023

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $1,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Considering transferring my Supra as I’m expecting my second kid end of May and my 2 year old has no interest in it (biggest factor, he loved my M4 CS). Vehicle is in perfect condition. Low miles and barely driven. Couldn’t pass up the opportunity to pick this beauty up last Christmas. Cody from Retrac Auto got me this awesome deal (highly recommend, he’s here on LH). Current deals are about $50 more a month on the same terms (36 mo / 7500 miles) so I thought it may be worth posting. Car is awesome. Beautiful design by Toyota paired with everything awesome and familiar about BMW. I believe it’s maxed out on options, including $995 carbon fiber mirror caps for some reason.

Please feel free to reach out iif you have any questions.

Photos:

2 Likes

Beautiful car! Are you sure the maturity date is December 2021 (in 8 months)? If you got a 36-month lease 5 months ago, the maturity date should be December 2023.

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, I brainfarted that date. Fixed.

1 Like

Beautiful ride… I asked the wife and she said - “do you remember how tight it was in the S2000 and you kept complaining about it?” :thinking: memory getting selective these days :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve never sat in an S2000, but if it helps at all I’m 6 feet and north of 300 lbs (thanks COVID) and I find it surprisingly roomy in the car. Legitimately have 0 complaints. Only thing I do different compared to my M4 CS is I have to sit butt first, and duck my head so it doesn’t hit on the way in (the roof is high but goes down on the sides).

1 Like

Beautiful car. Those Supra’s are a blast to drive! GLWT OP

2 Likes

auto…ughhh, if it were manual i would take it

They literally do not make these in manual. You can ugh at BMW/Toyota haha.

8 Likes

Mind asking what is residual value at the end of lease and if buyout option is available?

For sure. Buyout is available not just at end of lease but at any time (currently ~$55k). I filed the paperwork somewhere in the house and USBank’s website doesn’t show it like other lease providers. IIRC it’s ~33-34k. If you end up seriously considering the car I can expedite looking for the paperwork to provide the exact number.

Might be interested. Bookmarking :slight_smile:

ah I wish the mileage was more

Really depends on how much you’re planning to drive, but if you were to do a full 10k miles a year you’d end up with 7500 extra miles over the term. At 25 cents a mile you’re at $1875 extra, or $52 a month over the entire lease (counting the entire lease because assuming the 10k a year). Current lease specials from Retrac (broker here on leasehackr, and best deal you’ll get anywhere) for 36/10k is $692.18 pre-tax, and that may be on a lesser MSRP (this has $995 carbon fiber mirrors so it was a little more than the advertised special when I got it) and it’s taxable.
So at $81 more a month pre-tax it’s still cheaper to have the lower miles and pay for the difference IF you use it, or save the money if you don’t.

2 Likes

She’s got a new home! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to all!