2021 glc 300 msrp 52000

Hi Guys, Trying to lease a 2021 GLC 300.
MSRP is 52000, dealer is not giving any discount in Plano,TX.
What would be good MF, RV and Rebates I can get on this vehicle for 36/10K lease.

Will try to attach the quotes later
New to the group, any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

The Edmunds forum will have all those answers. You will need to create an account.

Btw, you should create your own post.

1 Like

Maybe read leasing 101.

1 Like

“I’m new to the group, so do the work for me.”

Saying this for your own good. If you know this little about leasing you are probably going to get destroyed in the finance office.

There are two choices for everyone starting off, including all the regulars here who started off in the same position at some point:

A. Educate yourself with all the helpful content here starting with all the articles in the 101 section, and then have an educated discussion about how to make a decent deal better, if possible.

B. Remain uneducated and get taken advantage of every 2-3 years for the rest of one’s life.

3 Likes

This should be a canned response!

1 Like

Thank you, will do.

Thank you, i will try to gather info.

Why so much hate man, like I said, I’m new so just trying to get some direction or answers from experience.

It’s no big deal, read leasing 101 and check market place and shared deals, you will get an idea, it should be just couple hours of work. Good luck!

2 Likes

You missed one more!! Go with a broker and save time and money specially if you don’t know shit about leasing!! :joy:

1 Like

Hate?? Oh boy, here we go…

Next time maybe a canned response from trusted is good enough.

Here is the canned response. Decided to try it for the first time.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

6 Likes

Bear put his paw into the can for the first time… umm delicious :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.