Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

Ordered mine today, I went from Corvette or Mustang GT convertible to this! I love the Wrangler but the Bronco was different!

2 Likes

Looks like we got the same car

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering how badly Ford dealers are going to bungle this whole pre-order processā€¦

Technically this car is a whole year awayā€¦ Too much timeā€¦to let the hype fade away

I saw it in pawn star

Its not even the hype that concerns me. People are placing pre-orders, and thatā€™s great. But what does that actually guarantee them? Are they guaranteed a car at MSRP? Forget about discounts, what stops the dealer from refusing to sell it without markup or a whole bunch of accessories and snake oil that the customer didnā€™t want?

Well weā€™re not talking about FCA dealers, so I suspect itā€™ll be okey

1 Like

I think the way it works it the reservation will allow customers to build their vehicles the way they want & that will probably avoid such issues but definitely canā€™t guarantee that some dealers wonā€™t try it

Iā€™d be most interested to see what accessories you could order with it

Iā€™m not so sure about thatā€¦

Nothing time wonā€™t fix, doesnā€™t matter to me regardless, Iā€™m too cheap to ever pay sticker

2 Likes

The article is just talking about thereā€™s no way ford can stop dealer from doing it.

Will there be dealers who will try? Sure.

But again this isnā€™t a ā€œRaptorā€ or ā€œShelbyā€ type of a vehicle.

I have seen few dealers posting that they will not be ā€œmarking upā€ the bronco if you reserve with their dealership. So I think market will take care of it.

Thereā€™s dealers trying to mark up the Mach E by 15kā€¦

The same franchise laws that allow dealers to basically ignore (go below) MSRP also allow them to go above

1 Like

Kind of feel like theyā€™re purposely delaying the builder until the initial hype is gone so the prices arenā€™t as criticized. Iā€™m thinking about ordering one but seeing the base price and considering all the options Iā€™d have to add to get it decently equipped I think theyā€™re going to reach the 50ā€™s for adecently equipped 2 door. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™m definitely out on buying one if itā€™s gonna cost me 50k for a decently equipped 2 door. Unless dealers are willing to discount off the bat, but theyā€™re probably going to try and get sticker for all their orders.

Iā€™m sure some will tryā€¦ Doesnā€™t mean they all will succeed.

I have seen some ā€œmarked upā€ cars sit for months (and some have posted about NSXs).

There is dealers list on bronco forums we are all contributing to, finding out who is commiting to MSRP, if they are honoring X-Plan which about invoice price with no markups, there is a dealer in Iowa doing $1000 below invoice and dealer in St. Louis doing $2000 below msrp.
I called my county dealers and two are doing msrp and honoring the X-Plan, so things so far looks good, I am sure some dealers may change their mind later but hopefully not mine, Florida is the worst from the sheet, all the dealerships are marking up the car as of yesterday.

1 Like

Not sure what you consider decent but to me outerbanks is very nicely equipped and the two door version has a msrp of $40450 including destination.
Two door at $50k you are talking wildtrack the highest trim.

Username doesnā€™t check out.

2 Likes

Itā€™s complicated :slight_smile:

1 Like