2021 Etron Prestige

2021 Audi Prestige - MSRP ~$85k
Discount: $8k off of MSRP and other incentives
Driveoff: $1000
MF: 0.00125
Residual: 0.45
Monthly: $760 + tax

Is this a good deal? I feel the residual is low but isn’t something that manufacturer fixes?

Have you confirmed the rv/mf/incentives with edmunds?

1 Like

I was just going through the forum and the residual seems to be around 0.45-0.46 but the MF is only 0.001.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Prestige trim for Audi has lower RV then Premium or P+…

And also depends on how many miles for lease… and while 8k discount on 85k msrp is nice… the MF is jacked up which negates the discount a bit…

1 Like

Need more details. Do you qualify for Costco. 8k should just be the dealer discount and a further 7.5 federal tax and 8k marketing allowance.

1 Like

Can’t tell. You are missing quite a bit of info. What incentives are applied to the deal? What are the mileage requirements? 7.5k, 10k or 12k miles/year? Are you rolling in some if the fees (acquisition, dealer, registration) into the payment?

I would suggest confirming MF, RV and incentives on Edmunds. Post a calculator link if you want more folks to provide feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.