2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L

not good, i am paying $400 with 0 DAS for an Odyssey EX-L with Nav and rear entertainment

That discount is really light

How long are you going to push this Pacifica-sized boulder uphill? Do you think this website would exist if comparable cars leased equally? If two $40k minivans had the same lease payment?

Do the math. All else being equal, a van with a 52% RV is gonna cost you $4,000 + rent charge + tax more vs one with a 62% RV.

That’s a very good deal for an almost-fully loaded Odyssey

Where r these odyssey deals honda dealers r telling me $600 t/t/f down for an ex not exl and saying shortage

Check Carmax.

We just leased an Odyssey in socal. I was actually in the market for a Pacifica, but could not get close to the numbers I wanted. After calling about 10 dealerships I gave up and I started looking at Honda and found the dealers to be generally much more transparent than Chrysler.
If you don’t have the time or enjoy the process of researching, calling multiple dealers, and haggling…then go with the best you can find on rodo or a lease broker. Otherwise go get yourself a google voice number, create an email alias, and let the games begin.
A good starting point:

I’m in Ohio. One email just asking for their best price they went to $38,9## then subtracted the $1k loyalty incentive from that. If the inventory were better, I probably could get lower than the $37,503, but there’s really only one dealer out of 5 locally that has any.

1 Like

Thanks all for your help! I’ve begun contacting dealers about an Odyssey.

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

Is there room to negotiate with RODO or is the price you what you get?

Best case scenario, what you see is what you get with Rodo. They’re notorious for having dealers not honor the advertised prices.

Here is a good resource for Odyssey pricing:

Most of these are purchases not leased so incentives can differ.

I was able to negotiate with the dealer RODO set me up with.

You can also negotiate in the app.

check out the new Kia Carnival - an at MSRP selling price will have you in the high $600’s without any incentives for the SX Prestige trim.

but do agree with other posters - the Odyssey is the best deal out there and being a current Honda owner may get you some additional leverage if loyalty is available. only downside is the Odyssey is the most dated compared to the Carnival, Sienna and Pacifica which are all revamped for 2021-22

The carnival is fantastic…

And very nicely equipped in trims lower than the sx prestige.

2 Likes

agree - that benz-like LCD screen is the seller to me, but the downside is no AWD option. everything else seems spot on, if not best in-class for minivans

So one dealer today told me they are selling at or above MSRP because there is a shortage of Odysseys. Another gave me a price $1000 under MSRP.

You can get winter tires on a separate set of wheels. The net cost is actually quite low because it keeps wear off the original tires. And there’s a healthy resale market for winter sets.

Are you asking about a 2021 or 2022? There are still enough 21’s out there to find a deal.

Looking at a 2022, there aren’t many 2021s left in my area.