2021 Camry XSE two-tone w/ red interior, FL

what was MSRP on your TLX?

Personally, I don’t see added value in a TLX over a Camry, so I’m not sure why so many folks keep bringing that up. Base MSRP of a TLX is $37.5k, which is darned close to the sticker on this XSE.

1 Like

I’d take a base FWD TLX any day over a “loaded” 4 banger Camry XSE.

The materials are more premium and it’s overall a better car than the Camry. For the price he’s being quoted on the Camry, he can grab a TLX A Spec .

Honestly i went to a Rick Case Acura before i went to carmax to see what lease deals they had and it wasnt close to what mani was getting. Since lease office wasnt open on weekend, car max wanted me to come back on tuesday to do the trade but it would have already been june 1 and a new month so mani reached out to a dealership and set it all up for me through them. Was pretty wild, didnt go into weekend thinking i was gonna trade cars and get some bread back lol i still had another year on my Honda left.

1 Like

How many miles per year allotted? And what is your payment?

@Moreforless Please send me a PM and I can help you with this. Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Please help with Murano numbers

The confirmation bias is too strong to combat here. The OP is looking for something… anything… to validate that his Camry deal is the best he’ll get.

So I’m out.

2 Likes

And what trim TLX?

That’s a tough one. What bells and whistles do you get on a TLX base?

That’s not true :joy::joy: I’m learning from you all! And I appreciate all of the responses and information! I’m learning to be a better negotiator so when I go back to the dealer I have a leg to stand on. Like I said, I’m not being combative. I’m really just gaining traction. So again, thank you all! Seriously.

You’ve learned nothing!

Going to dealers is for test drives and taking delivery.

4 Likes

Omg :joy: okay. Duly noted!

I dont drive alot because i work from the crib so i went with the base TLX. I was ready to stay with my same honda accord sport jus 2021 but this was just a bit more for the base TLX and it came with all the stuff the Accord EX-L had. Only thing i miss are the rims but i get more use out of the other features it comes with. I also went very low mileage because i dont drive alot. My honda i traded in had 12800 miles after 25 months

Basically you need to do some research (on the line) to get available incentives, money factors and a common ground of the discounts based upon a specific model that you’ve seen of recent (don’t look back 6+ months as things can change every month making prior deals irrelevant to today). They aren’t stating the Acura TLX is a far superior car to the Camry, but given the available incentives, money factor and discounts…the TLX overall leases better than a Camry in this current point in time.

Side note: Don’t focus on your trade as part of the deal, keep it separate (cut you a check, don’t roll into the deal). If said dealer is offering you $xxxx…ask them if they will pay you that without buying from them. You don’t want to muddle the price of the new car with a trade. Issue resolved!

3 Likes

I’d die of boredom in either one. :joy:

3 Likes

Can I get an amen.

1 Like

Shark Tank Laugh GIF by ABC Network

2 Likes

I am eyeballing the Type S as my next car though…

:rofl: :sweat_smile: And I happen to be a fan of Cuban lol.

OP wants a Camry. Plain and simple. I think 20 guys here (including myself) have told him to go lease something better for his money but he ain’t listening.

And for that, IM OUT.

2 Likes