2021 Camaro LT1 Deal Check

Southern Illinois.
MSRP: $40,675
Selling: $37,675
Term: 39/15k
Incentives: $2000 (per dealer)
$356 mo/$356 down

1 Like

That looks pretty solid. Are you using a supplier code? If you’re lucky there’s maybe another 1% of discount there, but I don’t know how easy that would be to get. Very good payment comparable with other good to great deals seen here, especially considering the high mileage allowance.

This looks solid.

1 Like

Considering that it’s 15k miles per year, I’d jump on it. This is really solid

2 Likes

Just make sure to budget in about 9 sets of tires and 30 gallons of oil :wink:

3 Likes

And in southern ill, potentially up your life insurance policy :joy:

Not that the northeast is any better. I’ve seen Chicago winters though…15k miles is a lot of driving.

3 Likes

It is a lot of driving, but given the relatively low payment increase compared to mileage penalty rates, I think I’ll go with 15k to be safe.

No supplier code. I do have a teacher’s certificate, but I don’t think that’s a GM discount.

GM Supplier Educator code language on who qualifies for educator.

All educators, administrators, faculty and support staff who work at a public school, private school, university or college. Please note: To qualify for this program, you must be a resident of the United States.

Otherwise if someone is kind enough to give you a supplier code after they have purchased a car, that is also a possibility. Without a doubt with Camarofest going on and how big LH is, you can find someone eventually.

1 Like

Dealers can sometimes finagle one too. At that discount I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what is happening, but I could be wrong. Either way it’s a good deal.

Wow great deal on higher msrp LT1 and 15k miles. Might be able to shave another $10/mo, but solid as-is. Launch!

At least the first 10 quarts is on Chevy!

Dealer says GM doesn’t allow taxes/title/reg/doc to be rolled in to lease. That since my state requires taxes up-front on lease, GM won’t roll in. Is this true? Deal still on the table with the same overall numbers but $1742 DAS $318/mo for 39/15.

Concern I have is when I want to transfer this lease early I will have to ask for more down to get $$ back and I assume that would make transfer more difficult.

Where are you located? That seems like a line - here in Texas everyone can roll in.

1 Like

Illinois buyer Indiana dealer. I wouldn’t care if I were going to keep it 39 months, but will likely transfer it after I get bored in 6-12 months.

Not true. New Jersey requires it upfront as well and my PA dealer rolled it in. Can PM you pictures of contract if you think that will help at all.