2021 BMW xDrive M Sport. Did I get hosed? (New Jersey)

MSRP: 68,835

Selling Price: 61,242.57

Monthly- 699

12k miles

Pictures of lease agreement attached.

Note: $2500 drive off

1 Like

Oh man…do we really have to tell you? Can we just forget you posted and pretend you got a great deal?

2 Likes

Damn, what would’ve been a good deal here?

I did a quick check in the calculator and it looks to be about 10.5 off pre incentives.

Yikes. Welp, I blew that. At least I have a new BMW though I suppose.

No haha you did good unless my quick math was wrong I didn’t take a few dive into the whole thing.

@Mclennon That’s an awesome car, just enjoy it in good health :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about the price too much now after signing, it’ll ruin the experience of getting such a nice car. You’ll get 'em next time!

1 Like

You’ve got 12k miles/yr and $2500 DAS… it’s not a terrible deal. Sure, there’s some more room (i.e. theft deterrent for $299) but hindsight’s 20/20. Enjoy the ride!

Thanks guys. I feel better. It’s not a great deal, but at least I didn’t get bent over. And now I have this awesome car :metal:

1 Like

Where did you get it. I’m in market for one.

That’s a solid deal, definitely better than what most people get. Could you have done a bit better? Maybe, maybe not. Did you get hosed? Definitely not.

1 Like

Paul Miller in Wayne. Ask for Chris.

Thanks man. I appreciate the reassurance.

Where are the pics ??

1 Like

@Samuel_H I’ll post pics later today.

Update: Just realized I forgot to post a pic. Car took a shit on me already. Exactly one month into the lease, I was driving home from work and the engine started smoking on me and seized up. Turns out the water pump broke, which overheated the engine and damaged a few belts too. Parts are back-ordered and are coming from Germany, so it could be 1 month before I get the car back. FML

I’d call a lemon attorney now. 1+ month in the shop generally qualifies for a buy back in most states.

6 Likes

Ok I’ll look into it. I’m hoping that’s a fairly pain-free process with minimal costs to me.

Generally, lemon attorneys are $0 cost to the consumer

1 Like