2021 BMW X6 sdrive40i - $787/Month + Tax and $4250 Due to Seller + Transfer Fee - Fort Myers, FL

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X6 sdrive40i

MSRP: $76,645
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $787.53

Current mileage: 1354
Maturity mileage: 30,010
Effective miles per month: 834
Maturity date: 3.30.2024

Cash due (if any): 4250 due to seller + transfer fee I will not reply to anyone asking for a lower due to seller amount

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, and will help with a shipping recommendation

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Just like off the showroom floor

Enjoyed having it, and a beautiful spec’d car. Certainly a vehicle that catches the eye. I have it listed on SAL for a higher down, but giving the LH a little discount on it :). Does have premium with heads up display :slight_smile:

Here is a calculator to see what type of discount it is with current programs with the down + transfer… This is WITHOUT loyalty

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 7.47.17 PM

5 Likes

Beautiful car and spec! This will go fast :fire: GLWT @Bacons_C.C

KEEP IT !!! You will regret it ! LOL GLWT

I have that electric vehicle as you can see in the picture… I will be just fine!

and you are probably right!

It can barely fit that box of diapers, you sure you would fit lollll

I may need to check in with your wife if you think a goldfish box is diapers :slight_smile:

lol my bad !

1 Like

Wow! I’d be on this quick

1 Like

Get it ! What are you waiting for? Its a sick deal and not like @Bacons_C.C will listen to me and keep it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I feel like there’s a second part of this statement that never got typed out.

6 Likes

I wish I didn’t sign the X5 today :rofl:

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
So tempting

I’d get this if I didn’t need to pay the $ to seller. I’m broke. I’m also close by about 2.5 hours away. Will work my way up to a x6 as I think they are the best looking bmw suv out right now. Reminds me of the lambo suv from the booty

You’re broke so you can afford the payment but not the DAS? Interesting

4 Likes

Yes, exactly

1 Like

And he came back for the second part of his statement. :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Let’s lock this up- have pending and backup

3 Likes

Topic closed as per OP @Bacons_C.C request.