2021 BMW X4 M40i $561/month + $4000 DAS

Not a financial advisor but “tight but manageable” shouldn’t be in the vocabulary of someone shopping for this type of vehicle.

Plan to pay the tax on presumptive value, and be happy if you only get bit with the transfer fee.

22 Likes

It doesn’t matter to the taxation authority of the state where you live what the OP did with their taxes.

So expect to be taxed again.

And insurance, fuel, maintenance etc might be a deal-breaker if $40/month in taxes is putting you out of your budget.

You do realize you’re on the hook for everything after signing, right? Tires and brakes if they need to be replaced; any excess wear and tear; disposition fee; etc.

4 Likes

Yeah…i would take the wrap off this car before I assume the lease. Not saying this is what’s happening here, but there could be $$$ worth of damage underneath and no one would know unless you took the wrap off prior to lease turn in. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

So $39 makes or breaks the deal on a >$500 payment?
Did you factor in the $500 transfer fee split across say 24 months? That is ~$21 per month already…

3 Likes

Sounds like this car is definitely not for you then if $39/month holds that much weight. And yes, you are on the hook for tax on top of the $561 regardless of whether this number includes OP’s tax or not.

3 Likes

I ll take it. Sent a pm.

1 Like

I’ll take the lease over. Let me know if any of the previous offers fall through.

1 Like

Let me know if it’s still available
Thanks
Lenny

1 Like

Very much interested. I am in Houston, and will gladly take it over. Plz PM me if this is still available

1 Like

I am in San Antonio, very interested! LMK ASAP

1 Like

Effective mileage is only 490/month for the next 25.5 months. OP must make it clear and not mislead with false information.

2 Likes

Really wonder if OP is coming back or :ghost:

3 Likes

Hi,

Still available?

Really wonder if it was really $561 with $0 DAS

Is this still available interested

It was with $10k down as per SAL listing , looks like he may be looking for $4k on top of it as well.

1 Like

I actually love this wrap. How much does it cost and who did it? How does it get removed.

A wrap can vary between about $3,000 - $10,000, depending on the materials used, the shop that does it, the vehicle, etc.

It peels right off with heat and a little elbow grease. Think of it sort of like putting a fancy saran wrap over something. That is, as long as the installer didn’t use gallons of adhesion promoter.

1 Like

Yikes! An effective $950ish, maybe even $1k a month for the remainder of the term considering wrap removal/other lease end costs. For a low $60k MSRP with LCI model on the lots/available to order.

Edit : Cherry on top, 490 miles a month

American Idol No GIF by Cameo

1 Like

Interested, if available please contact me.

1 Like