2021 Bmw m340i rwd looking for lease numbers

My zip code is 32164 i am looking to lease a 2021 m340i i would like to know what monthly payments id be looking to pay and how would i go to a dealer ship and get one for the best deal

What does your research show? If you cannot answer that, start here: Leasing 101 — EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR

2 Likes

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!! While you’re at it, be sure to watch the LH video (How to Use Leasehackr - YouTube) to brush up on how to most efficiently use the resources here.
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from the LH Calculator - Lease Program Query or Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

I’m looking to get a high horsepower sedan but i don’t know which one i could get for $300-$500 a month

You’re going to get the same answer, regardless of how the question is asked.

4 Likes

You are not going to get a BMW M340i for $500 a month. Even before the chip shortage, that monthly was out of reach.

2 Likes

You aren’t going to get one, unless you consider. kia K5 or base 330i high power.

None exist in your price range unless you intend to put a big down payment which nobody here will recommend.

Not a scat pack charger, not a m340.

Closest thing in recent memory was a Camaro LT1 and afaik those deals are gone.

1 Like

I got a 340i for $490 a month in 2018. Those days are gone.

When reading posts like this one, I am always curious if the OP understands the criterias(credit score/history, income, etc.) set by leasing companies for leases and wonder if the OP even meets said requirements.

1 Like

Just go look at the marketplace. M340is are going for $700-800/month with money down and that’s usually using a broker. In your $300-$500 range, you’re looking at Sonata N line, K5 GT Line, possibly Accord 2.0T (if you can find one).

I’ll take, h*ll no for 800, Alex.

Since the 340 is out of the question at your target price point, how would you define this?

Might help you get better suggestions.

Good question. I think many on here, myself included, wouldn’t consider the M340i to be “high horsepower”. I believe it doesn’t even have 400…?

1 Like

In a world where it’s fashionable to drink PBR (is it still?) and people describe the Miata as “fun,” on subjective matters one cannot ask too many clarifying questions.

A little bit of research would bring you down to reality. You currently have caviar taste at a tuna fish budget.

@Creditz - Have you had a previous luxury car lease or auto loan? How is your credit? Is it above 720? (No need to share your actual score).

I hope you have adjusted your expectations. If you want an M340i in this current market, be prepared to pay close to $800/month.

I don’t have credit but i have a co-sign with and their credit is 780 and i realize now that i wouldn’t be able to get a 340i for that price

I’m sure a car that does under 4 seconds to 60 can be considered high horsepower.

That can be had for $300-$500/month?

Also, a quick 0-60 time is not necessarily in relation to a vehicle being “high horsepower” or not.