2021 BMW M340i (Custom Build) 36/12k, $574(tax included) 0 MSD, 0 DAS, New Mexico

Title: “Special Order” 21 M340i!
Black Saphire Metallic, Driving Assist Pro, Shadowline, Parking Assist, Premium Package, Harmon Kardon, Remote Start, “M Wheels”

Tags: BMW, M340i

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M340i Black Saphire
MSRP: $64,285
Selling Price: $56,777
Monthly Payment: $ 574.13
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0.00
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $4,500
Region: MidWest
Leasehackr Score: 9.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

(yes I did frame the window sticker lol as this is my first new car at 21!)

19 Likes

Exactly how I would’ve spec’d mine. This discount on a custom order is incredible during normal times and just silly stupid during these. Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

3 Likes

Solid deal. When was the discount agreed to?

What happened to the dealer fees and gov fees?

1 Like

did you have the magic combo incentives? lease cash, loyalty, OL, college grad and penfed?

1 Like

Much appreciated! The deal was put together in February and the car showed up last week.

Negotiated the dealer fees out, and I had to pay ~$120 in registration fees here in NM (separate)

2 Likes

That explains the big discount

5 Likes

Wow what a deal. Great build too. Enjoy in good health!

Good deal and well specced! Although I’m surprised it took ~4 months to show up. Did your order sit in ‘Order received’ stage for a while?

Also, million dollar question on everyone’s minds - can you give us a breakdown of your incentives? Lease cash + loyalty + penfed + new grad still puts you at $3500. OL codes don’t apply on orders usually, and I’d be surprised if the dealer gave you full OL code at that deep of a pre-incentive discount.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Please stop necromancing posts from 2017 to see if the deal is reproducible (it’s not).