2021 BMW M240XI - Custom Factory Build - $590.15 P/M - 35MONTHS LEFT - 12K MILES PER YEAR!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M240XI

MSRP: $55,120
Monthly payment: $590.15

Current mileage: 700
Maturity mileage: 36,000 (Not sure about this) Lease is 12k/36m
Effective miles per month:1000
Maturity date: 12/12/2023 (End of Lease)

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
I custom built to car on BMW website - was just delivered to BMW of Alexandria about 3/4 weeks ago. It is fully loaded. Harmon Kardon, safety features, wireless charging, sunroof, black grill, performance tires. Upgraded Mineral White Exterior and extra cost for the interior which is Red Dakota Leather. Has upgraded LED adaptive headlights. The car is beautiful and drives amazing. My first BMW, but a sudden financial crisis has happened in my life and even though I CAN make the payments it is smart for me to just get a cheap daily car then the payments would be under $200. I am sad to let the car go, but stuff happens in life. Any questions please message me. I am located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Vehicle sits in a secured/gated parking garage in my apartment complex. Thank you.

Photos:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear of your changes. But if you haven’t done transfers before, call BMWFS to mark your account as “assumable” and get the necessary details. But expect the process to take 4-8 weeks once you have an approved transferee… good luck!

5 Likes

Was excited to see a 432k mile lease contract after reading the title. Jk! Good luck with transfer but you might want to correct the 12k miles per month in the title.

1 Like

Underrated model. Sorry for your hardship.

4 Likes

Please check facebook PM. Thanks - Timothy Wells

I feel like it’s the first I’m seeing of the m240 here

1 Like

Great price for this car. 55K car for 590$ considering the low 54% residual of the 2 series coupe.

There arent many m240i left at dealerships and not many build slots available as well.
I recently got a custom ordered one and it drives great. One of the best drivers car bmw bas produced recently apart from the M2 Competition. M2 is the one you want but m240 is the one you need for daily use.

I have seen folks successfully transferring m240i for 600$ on swapalease