Maturity mileage: 20028
Effective miles per month:1315
Maturity date: 8/2/2023

MSD due (if any): 1750
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y (prefer not to)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Car is in excellent condition overall. It does have a scratch on the driver’s side. The photos are from delivery, so I will have to take some new photos. But I’m not asking for an incentive, and there are no deals like this in the current market, so I don’t think one scratch should be a deal breaker for anyone.
Photos:

2 Likes

Why does it have a temp plate?

The photos are from delivery. I’ll take updated ones as soon as I can. Thanks

@forbs ez there cowboy

1 Like

Lol my used car with new ca plates radar went off early, haha

1 Like

Just awesome. Im in FL (and have a wicked soft spot for these cars) and despite the gazzilion mile distance Im actually pondering (even though I know you want local) if shipping would make sense :slight_smile:

Can you also post the window sticker when taking updated pictures?

Nice pricing for the market. No money down is a bonus

Great short term deal for someone waiting for the market to settle.

1 Like

@Lvs23 Leaf replacement?

A bit far far away:)

There are few no on this one. I think it’s even smaller than Leaf. I can barely fit 3 Diono’s across in Leaf. I think i3 as well Bolt are smaller but few inches which is enough to make it only 2 car seats in the back.

Plus wify really wants something bigger than Leaf now.

1 Like

PM’d.

How is the tire tread?

PM’d you. I’m local in LA.

I believe I’ve replied to all the PMs, so I wanted to update here:

Lots of interest, mostly local - because of that, I am going to limit this to SoCal locals.

No one has outright said “I want it” yet, most everyone wants to see photos. I’ll take them asap. But I do prefer a first come first serve basis, so I would like to state that once the first person says yes, then I’ll form a queue after that. The transfer process takes a few weeks, and it’s possible for someone to get declined, so being 2nd or 3rd in line doesn’t mean you’ve automatically lost. I’ll update this thread as things progress.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Per our PMs. I’ll take it upon inspection.
Thanks!

Just updating everyone here that I have a transfer pending. I tried to reply to all the PMs, so if I missed you I apologize. If something falls through I will notify in this thread.

1 Like

PM a mod if you need this thread re-opened.