2021 Bmw 540i base lease deal SoCal

This is my best guess on the breakdown:

I can only assume your MF is marked up and discount is at around 8-9%.

Browse around, you will probably find deeper discounting.

Just my two cents

1 Like

Thanks for the advice.
I will keep looking. Still talking to couple Bmw dealers.
This is the best deal i got so far.
There’s not a lot of black 540i in inventory in SoCal

Start making offers based on your research here instead of asking dealers what they want you to pay.

3 Likes

Laughable. You’re in socal…at least look at the marketplace deals?

i read the forum. I sent my numbers to the dealer who as the car i want and the closest i get is $789 month

okay i will keep looking.

2021 BMW 540i Premium+DA pro
MSRP: 66,XXX
36/10k
With loyalty
Due on signing: 2700
Monthly: 682+tax
Monthly with MSDs: 653+tax

2021 BMW 540i Msport+Premium+DA pro
MSRP: 70,XXX
36/10k
With loyalty
Due on signing: 2800
Monthly: 728+tax
Monthly with MSDs: 698+tax

I saw these current deals on marketplace. How are these deals better than mine? i don’t get it

i got this deal $789 for 36 months with 15k annually $1150 at due on signing

You have to compare apples to apples. Your MSRP is $61,xxx and these are much higher at $66,xxx and $70,xxx. You’re paying basically the same as the first one you found on the marketplace for a $5k less equipped car.

1 Like

Your deal indicates Cash Down of $4000 as well.

1 Like

You will have a base model 540 for almost 800 a month. I would rather one with options but it’s you’re preference.

Your deal is for 15k miles a year.

The above deals are for 10k miles per year and with loyalty.

@mrtbld - Your focus should be on the pre-incentive discount. What incentives do you qualify for?

yes you’re right however that deal is for 10.000 miles and $2700 due at signing

i don’t know why my deal looks like that but it’s $789 for 36months $1150 due at signing with 15000miles annually

I am not sure. Aren’t the incentives on the deal sheet?

So are you rolling some of the tax and fees into you’re payment? Reg/Title/Tax/1stPayment/AqqFee ??

Looks like you’re getting the 1500 Lease Cash that’s it. You’re not a loyalty member?

i know that i will pay $1150 to take the car out of dealership. there shouldn’t be any hidden fees or taxes because that price was out of the door price

i don’t think so this is my first lease and bmw. I sent my deals 13 bmw dealers around me and this was the closest i get. I don’t understand either i do something wrong or they don’t want to give me good deals since there’s a shortage

If you want specific feedback, you should ask the dealer to breakdown the MF, dealer discount and other incentives that are unrelated to him.

This thread may be a good example

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.