2021 BMW 330xi M-Sport - $51.1K MSRP - ($414.31 with NJ Tax) $500 DAS + $3,150 MSD's

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 330xi M-Sport

MSRP: $51,110.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $414.31 (Including NJ Tax)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 4,775
Maturity mileage: 33,132
Effective miles per month: ~860
Maturity date: 12/21/2023

MSD due (if any): $3,150.00
Cash due (if any): $500.00
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is like new.

Putting up my 330xi M Sport for transfer. Have not been driving it much due to working from home. Its my daily and usually sees a 2 mile roundtrip a day use to the supermarket/gym, etc. This was an ex-loaner that I inked just before the holidays. Car is in perfect condition and basically new. Just had the car in for service for a moonroof creak which was corrected (lubricated seals), thats it. Still hasnt had its first service scheduled. Aiming to buy a house this year (hopefully) so want to cut back on expenses. I’m not in a rush to transfer this, nor do I need to, fyi.

Figure I’d put it up for swap here before even attempting to put it up on SAL. Non-smoker, no pets and always parked in a private lot. I am meticulous with my cars. I’ve clayed, machine polished and waxed it, etc. Its in showroom condition, always. Windows were professionally tinted with 50% Lumar tint.

If you’re in NJ, your payment will be $414.31 (Tax was already paid upfront). Other states, you will have to add your state tax, accordingly.

Photos:

5 Likes

Hey pal - You got sick of it quick lol jk. Anyway, attractive payment on a G20 M-Sport - this should go quick.

2 Likes

GLWT! @TheBigTuna

2 Likes

Beautiful car and great payment. Should go quick. GLWT, bud!

1 Like

Transfer Pending

1 Like

PM a TH to reopen if needed