2021 BMW 330i Lease - $433/month + $2500 DAS - Good Deal?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 330i NEW
MSRP: $48000
Selling Price: $38524
Monthly Payment: $433 (inc. 9.25% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2500 (inc. first month payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00133
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $2500 (1500 Lease Cash + 1000 College Grad)
Region: Bay Area
Leasehackr Score: Pending
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Pending

Update: The dealer said they’re using a MF of 0.00133.

I don’t think there is enough information, but I am sure someone might be able to piece everything together.

That said, I’m curious what incentives were available to you at $2,500 for a 330. All I know of is the $1,500 lease cash.

1500 (Lease Cash) + 1000 (College Grad)

Thought it might be college grad - thanks!

It’s autonation, so the MF is probably marked up, but looks like a solid discount. See what the dealer tells you about the mf. If it’s marked up, negotiate base, or take have another dealer match it with base.

Thank you, I’ll try to get them to lower the mf.

Plug in the numbers in the calc to make sure first.

It equates to about 11.5% discount at base MF. That’s an excellent deal if you can get that. Not sure if you’ll get it though.

1 Like

Can you explain this calculation? Thank you.

Something like this :

This might be more adequate :

Who cares if they’re marking up the MF as long as the discount and overall deal are good. How does this compare compare your target deal?

The deal looks fine to me, just want to make sure if there’s any wiggle room in it. Lowering the mf is the only one I can think of.

Have you tried looking at Swapalease or checking private transfers? $500+/mo is a ton of money for a 330i. There’s are probably tons of people around the country with a better payment on MY19/20s who are trying to transfer out. This is 5-series money.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.