2021 BMW 330e M-sport - $533.16/mo Pre-Tax, 2k Due at Signing ($52,695 MSRP); 1,366 Miles per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW 330E

MSRP: $52,695
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $533.16
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 3500
Maturity mileage: 45,070
Effective miles per month: 1,386
Maturity date: 06/09/2024

MSD due (if any): NONE
Cash due (if any): $2,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): YOU GET YOUR CAR NOW! This vehicle has Harmon Kardon Surround Sound which is not offered in any vehicles and has not been for quite some time. This is a huge upgrade over the HiFi system (I’ve had both and this one really made my life better).

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition inside and out, the vehicle tires have above average treading. All windows except the windshield are tinted and a Carbon Fiber spoiler is included with the vehicle.

Options:

• Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
  • MSport
  • Shadowline Package
  • Premium Package (Includes Heated Steering wheel and front seats, Heads up display, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, Lumbar)
  • Harmon Kardon Sound System (Hasn’t been offered since last summer)
  • Plug-In Hybrid (You can get 60-70mpg on your daily commutes of up to 30-40mi and the vehicle is eligible for HOV stickers)
  • Power Tailgate
  • Jet Black 19" MSport 791M Wheels w/ Performance Run Flats
  • Black Sensatec
  • High Gloss Fine Wood Ash Grey-Brown Trim

Photos:

Nice car. Wish you were in Florida. Wrong side of the world.

With an effective $660 a month, might be tough to transfer on here. People gave me crap when I posted mine at an effective $550 a month :rofl:

Definitely post it on Swapalease, I had a lot of interested parties within days. GLWT!

Also, make sure there your car wasn’t affected by the battery recall that has affected lots of BMW PHEVs. I still can’t transfer my car because of it.

No recall on this baby. Ready for transfer!

would it be possible to post some interior photos please? thank you.