2021 BMW 228i X-drive , $487/mo including NJ Tax, 21 months, ~900/mo (12K miles/year) - $0 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 228i xDrive Gran Coupe

MSRP: $43,095
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $457 (+$30 for NJ tax) = $487
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 17,154
Maturity mileage: 36,011
Effective miles per month: 898
Maturity date: 2/2/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): $0 (Updated)
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accident. Excellent
condition. Never smoked in.

Photos:

Throw it up on that swap a lease site no one is touching this with a ten foot pole here.

1 Like

What about a 39 1/2 foot pole?

the grinch GIF

1 Like

Photos have been added. Trying to locate the msrp and will update once located.

It would have be 69 feet long

1 Like

MSRP added with photo to support.

Lowered to $300 DAS.

Removed the DAS. All you need to cover is the BMW transfer fee.

OP I think you can move this if you add an incentive. Just my thoughts.

Best

So I have a question about that. Aren’t leases extremely expensive now? And doesn’t this lease avoid all those fees (usually around $2k)? Just the transfer fee to BMW. I would this based on that this should move rather easily? I appreciate the comment, you’re the first comment that’s actually been helpful. Happy to learn more!

Just swap a lease it. It should move more quickly there.

1 Like

In reality, your offering isnt bad IMO. Its just that this is a tough crowd with a very high bar of what is a good deal. The buyers here are also going to be more savvy (and look at things like the fact that the tires probably have 17k on them and will probably need replacement before the end of the term, etc). The suggestions to go to swapalease, etc are based on that. The folks there may grab this more quickly.

3 Likes

Based on my driving experience, they’d still be almost new… but the third set. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you sir! This is extremely helpful to know! I appreciate the fresh perspective and totally makes sense. I always got in on the bmw demo leases at crazy rates so this one hurt bad, but my demo lease got flooded so needed something quickly.

Admins please close. Car is pending lease transfer process.

Closed per OP request