2021 Audi S5 sportback prem+ factory order lease quote

If you go that route, aim for an 8% pre-incentive discount for an in-stock car. Were there any incentives mentioned when you checked Edmunds for MF and RV?

I am sure you aware that the Sportback is a hot seller for Audi, so not all dealers are discounting them as much. Good luck.

EDIT: Your best bet might be to go with a broker.

2 Likes

Why? Because someone didn’t want to drop their pants right off the bat on a job that pays via commission? Dealers expect you to negotiate, so negotiate. All you have to say is that quote is higher than you expected and make a counter. If they don’t move on their numbers, then move on.

3 Likes

The only time I’ve ever seen aggressive offers on an S5 Sportback was when they were clearing out the 2019s when the 2020 refreshed model was hitting lots. I imagine that hurt future residuals and may have made future aggressive lease offers more elusive. Hard to say.

2 Likes

Good Point

After repeatedly bumping into similar in-state (Ohio) obstacles with BMW, I ended up leasing my car from a dealer in Virginia.

I took a nonstop flight from CMH-DCA using AA miles, took Lyft to the dealer, and drove the car ~7 hours back.

I could have shipped it instead, but the drive was a great way to get acquainted with my new car.

I’d do this again without hesitation.

You’re a short non-stop hop from more competitive markets to the east, and even if you don’t have FF miles, flights are inexpensive.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s is how you can get a ballpark if the salesman has worked for a while. At my local store like 50%+ of the staff has a A5,S5,RS5 or sportback version lease, some are coming off 24 month now.

Ended up shopping another dealer in my area and got them to $745/ month 3K Drive Off, 36/12 on 67K MSRP. Not even in the same universe as the original quote

What was the pre-incentive discount?

When I was leasing an Audi, I was told by multiple local dealers that they won’t quote leases for factory orders because the incentives change. According to them, AFS doesn’t “lock in” rebates/incentives like BMW.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.